Chapter 4 - First date

After Midoriya left, Nejire woke up.
-"*yawn*Huh? Where's Izuku?"
She searched the whole room but to no avail, though she saw a note on the table.

"Thanks for last night! Also, do you know that you are literally a potential killer when asleep? Well, see you at school!🙂"

Reading it, she chuckled. Next to the note lied the notebooks that Izuku gave to her as a gift. She decided to check them out after school, as it was already 7:00 am and it was time to get ready.

Five days had gone by since they had started dating.

Nejire was getting upset that Midoriya wasn't paying her much attention. She was still waiting for him to make the first move. Yet he didn't. Nejire was really happy that she managed to find the perfect man, but was still annoyed by his oblivious nature.

After school, Nejire quickly caught Midoriya right as he was about to leave. Of course, he wasn't avoiding her on purpose. She ran to him from behind and jumped on him.
-"Hey Izuku!" the bluenette said.
-"Good afternoon!" he responded.
-"Say, there's a movie that I've been really waiting for, and now it's on the silver screen! I thought maybe we could go out and watch it?" she said in a curious tone, tilting her head to the side.
"Did she just ask me out on our first date?! Izuku Midoriya, I can now proudly say, that you are not a man!" he thought.
-"Oh, I would love to! When does it start? And in what cinema are we watching it?" he asked her.
-"Well, there's this cinema called '...' and I thought we could watch the movie on this Saturday, 10:00 pm!" she answered him in excitement.
-"Hey, maybe after that, we could go to an entertainment park?" Midoriya asked.
-"Yes, of course!" she said.
As they finished their talk, Nejire gave Midoriya a peck on the cheek and left. Midoriya now had lipstick marks on his right cheek.
-"She kissed me for the first time. Well, it was on the cheek, but it still counts!" he jumped in happiness.

The day after that. It was Friday, and Izuku thought it would be a good idea to advise about his upcoming date with two of his best friends - Tenya and Uraraka. Hearing about this date, Uraraka got sad.
-"Hey guys! Guys! So tomorrow I'm going on my first date with Nejire-senpai!" Midoriya whispered, trying not to attract any attention this time. Tenya screwed it up.
-"What!! Midoriya-kun, you're truly blessed!!" he yelled, hand-chopping at Midoriya.
-"Hey, hey, keep it down, please!"
-"Oh! I apologize." this time it was much more quiet.
-"So, can you help me with the date?"
-"You mean you want me to be your wingman?!"
-"Yes."
As they were talking, Uraraka was looking at Midoriya with a sad face, hoping he would see it and ask her what was wrong. Unfortunately, he was too caught up with Tenya and didn't notice her whatsoever. She decided she wouldn't help him as well. Yet, she didn't even know why she was feeling sad about Midoriya's date in the first place! In fact, she should be happy for him!
-"What is your opinion, Uraraka-san!" Tenya asked her, also hand-chopping at her.
-"Hmph!" was all she said, as she turned her back to them.
-"What's wrong, Uraraka-san?" Midoriya asked her with a worried face.
-"Oh, nothing! I'm perfectly fine, Deku-kun!" she said in a sarcastic tone. She hoped he would realize it on the second try, but he didn't.
-"Oh! Ok!" he innocently smiled back at her. She was, as you would all expect, raging inside, mad that Izuku would be this dense. It was true, though. That boy was dense.
-"Well, thank you for the advice! See you guys!" he waved at them, as he distanced away.
As he left, Uraraka sighed in defeat.
-"Ughhhhhh... he's hopeless..." she said in a depressed voice.
-"What do you mean, Uraraka-san?!" Tenya shouted at her, hand-chopping at the brunette once again.
-"Oh! It's nothing, nothing! Really!" she pretended while panicking.
-"Hmmm..." hummed the tall four-eyes as he looked at her with suspicion.

After school, Midoriya went to a shop to look for something nice to wear. He really liked a certain grey colored vest that was not that expensive. Along with that he really liked how some black trousers synchronized with the vest. Of course, he bought a white collar shirt with those as well. After that, he went to his room and lied down on bed.