Chapter 2 - The unexpected

A note from the author.

Hey, guys! So, I know I said that I would upload a new chapter every couple a' days, but since I got some free time in my hands, I wrote the second chapter. Hope you enjoy it! Also, don't worry. Midoriya is NOT gay. Sorry, not sorry, yaoi shippers!

-"Uhhhhhh......" Midoriya started sweating.
-"Stockpiling! Yeah! It's a quirk that gives the user super-human strength in the price of severe self-damage, due to it's extreme toll on the body!" Midoriya managed to shake her off.
-"Stockpiling........body damage.......toll..." she started to write it down on her small notebook, dictating the words to herself.
Midoriya realized that she murmured like him.

Suddenly, school was over before they knew it.
-"Bye, Midoriya!" said Nejire.
-"Bye, Nejire-senpai!" responded Izuku.

Around this time, Midoriya was focused on getting his body to grow in endurance and muscle, to be able to use One For All at more than 8%. That was his current limit to his own power. Of course, that would mean he went to the gym every day.
Nejire decided to go to the hot springs that day, to relax a bit. The gym and hot springs just so happened to be in the same building. And coincidentally, both Izuku and Nejire headed there at around 5:00 pm, but they didn't see each other.
The construction workers of this building were dumb enough to not make a sign that indicated which changing room was for boys, and which changing room was for girls. Izuku went to the right changing room, which was empty, and took his shirt off, being half-naked with only shorts on.
Right when that was happening, Nejire opened the door to the room, in which Midoriya was in. She saw his muscular, well-built, surprisingly buff for a nerd, body. There was no scream, fortunately. Nejire just stood there as Midoriya was unknowingly showing her his almost naked body. Without shorts this time. There were only his boxers, which were pretty tight, and because of that, his member's contour was well shaped through the boxers' material, causing it to look big. That wasn't enough for Nejire to handle, as she let out a huge gasp.
Midoriya noticing, just stood there seeing her peeking at him. They were both in shock of what they were experiencing. Nobody screamed, nobody panicked, they just stood there, awkwardly staring at each other. After a long minute of silence, Nejire slowly closed the door. Midoriya, after she left, was red as a tomato, and steam was coming out of his ears, his palms were sweating like hell.
Nejire was shocked. She then realized that her underwear was wet, and her female reproductive organ was basically a sink. She instantly blushed.
"He is surprisingly buff!" She thought, while blushing.
"His face and fluffy hair actually go really well with that...body of his!" She continued.

Fortunately, they didn't encounter each other again. Both of them did their things. Midoriya went to the gym, and Nejire went to the hot springs. It was almost 7:00 pm. Nejire came out of the hot springs. She noticed that Midoriya was still working out. In the gym room, there was a window. She saw him in a tank-top doing one-handed push-ups.
-"Eighty...... eighty one...... eighty two..." as he continued, he started to struggle, and that got Nejire turned on? She watched him very closely, but eventually went to the changing room. After coming out, she heard shower noises and knew it was Izuku. Nejire, like the previous two times, decided to peek. When she went in the steaming showering room, she saw IT. Yes, IT...

It was just hanging there. She got REALLY wet this time. To the point where she let out a faint moan, but enough for Izuku to hear it through the shower. His 'eggplant' started to constantly rise up, and of course, started getting bigger. Nejire was breathing heavily at this point. She quickly left before she could get caught. Because of this, she couldn't sleep the whole week, and always looked at Midoriya during classes. Midoriya still remembered that 'incident'.

Eventually, Nejire brought it up.
-"Hey, Izuku..." she started a conversation between them.
-"Yeah?"
-"I'm sorry about p-peeking at you......" she did say something else after that, but at that point not even Nejire could understand her own murmuring.
-"It's ok Nejire-senpai, really!" Izuku smiled at her.