CHAPTER 01

There are lots of errors in this book so if you don't like mistakes and stories with grammatical errors,then leave,(HAHA JWK)

And also this story might contain little mild smuts (well not that hight level of sexual-ness)but if ever it has a scene where I had to put it in tense I would definitely warn you.And if you're not comfortable with it,skip it.

Lisa P.O.V

This first Chapter might be boring but continue reading you might like what you read next.😉😉😉😉

"Yes please give the tranniees some good rest as much as possible,health is still important here.We don't wanna debut them lookin' zombies."

"Got it ma'am."

"And you need to be strict,it's for their own good,if they wanna survive the industry they should suck it up,people in this world won't be so nice towards them after they debut,they have to toughen their emotions first before they get launched," I'm having a quick meeting with the staffs and employees of the YG Ent. at my office.

I'm sitting in the middle of the huge meeting table with my legs cross and my other hand leaning on the armrest and the other one is on top of the table playing with a park pen while slightly rocking my chair sideways.

I looked at them one by one but they kept avoiding my gaze,by the looks on their faces,they look so damn Intimidated.

I let out a slight chuckle.They looked at me curiously.

"You know what they say, it's rude not to look at someone in the eyes while their talking," I said monotoned.

Suddenly they felt uncomfortable wether to look or to not.

I grinned.

'Oh boi...'

I just got here 2weeks ago,I'm currently the standing CEO of the YG Entertainment company while the real CEO is on his business trip to London with his wife.

"As you can see I'm handling this company while the real CEO is away.If you do see me lacking at some point,sorry I'm still new to this system so bare with me for a moment," I gave them my friendliness smile, "And I would need a little help," I said gesturing little with my fingers while crunching my nose.And their reaction was funny,they just stared at me with an awe.Sure they never expect me to be that type of person,rather,that type of boss.

People always have that impression of me.They'll be intimidated even if I barely do a thing.

Like what they say 'don't judge a book by its cover'

"You can all leave," I let out my sweetest smile,they all kept their eyes shocked while bowing and leaving.

I just want to assure them that I'm not a madzilla boss.

"Loosen up people!" I goofed and they all let out a audible laugh and I saw them became a little more loose unlike awhile ago they look so stiff and it come to a point where I thought their clothes were just too small that cause them to stiff but then turns out they've just been so tense.

"Bye Miss Lisa," Momo there said bravely and went out with the others.

Once all of them are gone...

I stood up and turned my back and face the all glass wall,viewing the beautiful city of seoul.

'I should visit my own company soon.Is Rosé handling it well?'

Yeah,I do have my own business,my clothing company.We are currently the top clothing brand up to date.L&M Company is on top of it's game right now.