CHAPTER 03

Lisa P.O.V

Its been a month since I talked to my mom.It's not that I don't wanna talk to her because of the argument we had but I just got caught up with work.So I didn't had the time to talk to her and I know she wouldn't call me first coz I know she know that I need space and time to think things through and to be honest there's this part in me that I'm quite thankful she gave me space coz I don't wanna be reminded by the same topic.

I don't wanna be pressured.

After finishing my work at YG I decided to visit my own company coz I missed it,I'll just be more patient coz after some months I'll be leaving YG coz the CEO,my dad,is coming back with my Mom, I just don't know when,tho I'm still the heir and soon I'll take over YG for good and other businesses we have.

So I drove for 20mins. to L&M building.

After reaching the so called location I went out of the car and be greeted by the people around,even the guards.

"Welcome back miss Lisa,"

"Hello ma'am Manoban,"

"Ma'am Lisa welcome back,"

"Good afternoon ma'am Lisa"

"Hi miss Manoban,"

They all greeted me with a huge smile,I did the same.My employees really have huge respect and adoration towards me because based from the murmurs I've heard it's because I treat them well,which is true because I treasure my employees and as chezzy as it is but without them L&M wouldn't grow this big.They've been a huge help.

I walked towards my private elevator which only me and Rosé are using and VVIPs,and ahuh double 'V'.

As I reached my room/office I was greeted by a beautiful light caramel haired lady who just gracefully turns towards me by the office chair/wheeled chair.(or whatevah you call it.)

"Helleew(The Melificent style)BOSS it's been a long time," she said sassily. Emphasising the 'boss' teasing me.

"Indeed,and it seems like you're enjoying my SIT," I said sarcastically then mocked her with a smile.

She frown and I smirked.

"Ugh Lisa! I miss you but I swear I f*ckin' hate you!" She stood up and approached and squeeze me with her hug.

"But I never loved you," I whispered teasing her and she harshly released me.

"You know I'm kidding right," I said and walked passed by her.

"Ever since, you're such a bad joker," she rolled her eyes 360,Sitting in a single couch.

"Be careful those eyeballs might come off," I spat and sat at my chair.

'Ugh nice to be back this chair of mine is so comfortable'

"And still your such a bully...ugh! Wait until you find your match b*tch."

"When? Got stock in a traffic," conceited me naturally showing.I lean my head in the headrest and looked up at the ceiling.

I heard her groan and I know she's frowning, "You hore."

"Language b*tch."

"Says the one who just cursed,"

"Still b*tch" and we both laugh.

I became bad mouthed every time I'm with her,seriously.

After a while she dragged me to the nearest restaurant near our building which she said was the most delicious restaurant she'd ever been and not to mention it was just a few blocks away from this building.