CHAPTER 05 (THE MEET UP)

👋👋👋

At the end Both Lisa and Jungkook can't hide from what's bound to happen.

If they run,their conscience will keep chasing them.

Other than that,the day has come where both parties were ment to meet each other.

~~
Yesterday and last night was a very emotional day for Lisa,that time she needed someone to join her on her agony.And so she decided to drove to Rosé's Apartment and stayed there for the night.

Apparently the two ladies spent the night pleasuring themselves with food.They planned to drink one bottle of soju each, but ended up screwing the plan and gulped 5 bottles each and one bottle of Tequila.Which caused them to wake up at 3 o'clock in the afternoon.They didn't plan anything for today,today will just be a lay back day.

Lisa was wearing her casual clothes from yesterday.While Rosé was in her pajamas.

Waking up at 3 o'clock but snoozed until finally woke up at 4 they finally went to the kitchen and grab Breakfast,Lunch,and snack to complete the missed meals and went to the living room and watched some Netflix.

Somehow they regret drinking a bottle of Tequila.Soju was enough.

If they didn't gulp that strong ass Tequila they could still be at work now but no they've been a sloth for the past hours.

"Feel lot better?" Rose started the talk while half awake.

"Better," Lisa hummed in reply sipping a hot chocolate while tucking her self underneath the comforter. "I feel like a sloth."

"Me too."

Soon Rosé started the topic which caused them to ditched todays agenda, "Soooo,u-umm," she paused, "what's your plan?"

Lisa shrugged, " I seems stuck,you know a way out?" Lisa being obnoxious caused the red hair girl to glare at her.

But Rosé was amazed at how Lisa always seemed cool in times of trouble and problem. She can even be philosophical about it.But knowing Lisa she's worried inside,she just don't want to appear weak.

"Seriously,what you gonna do know." The red hair fix her eyes on Lisa.Drinking her tea.

She saw Lisa smirked bitterly,she felt bad for the blondie. She just hope that her bestfriend wouldn't end up with an old guy or a potbellied man.

'That's way beyond imagination Rosé..but ey it's possible.' Rosé thought while heads up and mouth open then shrugged at the thought.

"I just hope you won't become a sugar baby," her mouth speaks for her mind.Then she felt a plushie thrown at her.

"Fck.you!"Lisa was flattered at the word 'sugar baby' "Disgusting!" Rosé just laugh her ass out.

But Rosé decided to keep going, "Or a whalelike grumpy man."

"Shut.Up!" Lisa looked so horrified.While Rosé enjoyed it and kept laughing.

"Hypothetically!" The red haired girl insisted.

"That wouldn't happen...Hope not."Lisa looked bothered then looked down.

'What if this red feathered girl is right.'

"See! It's possible isn't it." Chae said laughing.

"Dad wouldn't let that." She said confidently but was not sure at all.

"If you say so." Rosé just let it go.She can see that her friend was frighten about the possibility.

Lisa on the other hand brush it of her mind and asked something instead, " Yah! Don't you have work?" She asked the girl next to her who just finished the whole gallon of ice cream.