CHAPTER 07 (News Flash)

Lisa POV
After that stressful dinner quess what.
The day after that night we're in the front page of every tabloids and magazines.And you know what it's titled with? "News flash the Jeon and Manoban at a restaurant bothered by a gatecrasher."

"Unknown gurl sat with the dominant family of Asia in a 5 star restaurant."

"A potato got herself into the bigtime."

"Lady gatecrash a high end restaurant."

And even while watching TV.

"Steph you don't know what teas I got for you today,brother!" Said the showbiz reporter as if she was told about a new scandal.

"Owww spill!" His partner said excited about the ambush.

"The one and only Jeon family and Manoban family had a trespasser as what they call, into a fine dining restaurant." The girl said and laughed.

"Ow they did thatttt Ammffffftttttttttt,
Ow but gurl We're not too sure about that, did they really "brought" the woman there or the woman "approached" them for some penny." The guy laughs.

"We don't know jerry but your conclusion makes more sense tho." And they both laughed.

And then the receptionist at the restaurant made it worst by posting thisss!

Quote: The woman in the news was really annoying she has a bad attitude and manners. She has no breathing at all.She force herself inside the restaurant and even seated with rich people just so she can get money. Even Mr. Jeon Jungkook left the restaurant because that gurl might've pissed him off.

That's what happen when you f*cked up.

And a lot of sh*t was said against me.

That I'm a beggar

I'm a whore

I'm a gold digger

I'm social climber

The fuck I just seated there and ate with them.
Just because my clothes are off doesn't mean I'm like that! the f*ck is wrong with humanity nowadays.

And that receptionist sure do despise me a lot just because I snap at her.

What am I gonna do know. Ugh this is so degrading as hell.

I just wanna make things clear.Yes I'm the heir of the Manoban family and yes only the trusted staff and memebers of the company new about this and it's part of their contact to keep quiet and yes those people whom I talked to in the YG and L&M building are the trusted people. And besides all of that no one new a single thing about me.

All they knew is that the child heir of the Manobans is not yet out of the public and no one even new my gender. And about L&M all they knew is that Park Roseanne runs it and they think she's the owner.
And I'm find with that, it means I'm way far away from the limelight and attention. But I knew I have to adjust soon coz this marriage with this Jeon Jungkook will ruin my peaceful life. Everybody's gonna find out sooner or later.

——-

Me and Chae are at my office quit bored after reading and watching all the channels that are talking about me.

But the b*tch right here blamed me for it.

"That's what you get for not wearing properly."
She said and glares at me.

"So?! that doesn't give them the consent to humiliate me like that. Look! my face is on every news paper, tabloid, and in magazine if its not too much you can even find it in a dictionary, almanac, and encyclopaedia."