CHAPTER 02

JK P.O.V

"Hyung," I gave Jimin hyung a visit just because I have to discuss business matters with him.

"JK!whats up," he was surprised to see me,we gave each other a manly hug.

"Any problem?" his brow rise in question because apparently they know I'm not the type of person who will randomly meet up with a friend for a tea cup.

I raised the folders I have.

"I just personally wanted to give you this documents,
its for the job employment overseas,you know we need employees to cope with the demands," I informed.

Hyung planned to branched out his business overseas and so he came to my company and decided to work with me because he thought no one can pull of the job but me.

"Okey,Lets go to my office ," he said and gestured me to his meeting room.

We're actually in the second floor of the restaurant in one of the VIP sections.So while we're on our way to his office we saw one of the waiter pushing a tray cart full of foods.

"Thats a lot," I whispered but loud enough.

"Oh,good day Sir," the waiter was shocked to see us.He then bowed respectfully.

"Thats a lot," I whispered but loud enough for their ears.

"Good afternoon Jack,For VIPs?" Jimin asked.

"Yes sir," the man answered politely.

"Oh I see,there must be tons of them there," Jimin said basing on the foods in front of him.

But the man just chuckled which caused as to raise brows at him.

What's funny?

Jimin hyung wrinkled his forehead saying "Why?"

"Ah hehe, actually there's only two of them sir,"he said.

"Jesus," I whispered in amusement.

That's a lot for two people.You can feed a whole crew with that.

"Apparently Sir,one of our frequent customers just came again with a friend,she said she wanted her friend to taste the food here,"the waiter answers with a smile.

"So It's both a 'she'?" I asked and he nod.

"Dang,"

"Is that so? that frequent costumer must be greedy and fat,I say," He whispered but we heard him. Jimin commented not so nice but still managed to sound appealing.

"Haha..Sorry to disappoint you Sajang-nim,but I don't think so," the waiter said politely with a grin.

"Frequent costumer you say?" Jimin asked curiously,they're a lot of frequent customers they have,almost all them actually.And the man replied with a nod to the question.

"And which customer is this?"

"Miss Roseanne is her name sir, not to be rude sajang-nim but she actually wanted to meet you ever since the first day she ate here but you were too busy,she said that this just became her favourite restaurant,"the waiter sounded proud.

"Is this the person everyone kept gossiping about,"

In Jimin's thoughts,he was actually really curious who this person is that made his workers murmur about her a lot.

"It actually depends sir,if they started to talked about a pretty woman,then that is her." The man answered logically. "Will you excuse me sir,I have some servings to do,Good afternoon again sir," he bowed and excused himself politely.