Chapter 4- The Offer

Yuu intertwined his fingers into mine stating that I look beautiful in the sexy white night gown he just bought for me.

"I'm thinking how lucky I am to see you in this gown. I am the luckiest man in the world right now."

I can feel my cheeks heated up by those tantalizing words but should I give in this time? It's been just a few days since I met him. This feels wrong.

> Move closer to him
> Push him away

"KYAAAAA!!" I squeal rolling back and forth on my bed.

I play few more episodes and my heart just can't take it anymore. It's too romantic and relatable at the same. Not that I have ever been hypnotized by sugar coated words from a guy before. I mean the part where she struggle to understand the meaning of love.

Instead of understanding about love, I think I'm just fantasizing fictional characters now.

"Can't believe I sounded like Asuka just now. My heart's gonna burst." I grab a pillow right next to my head and cover my fangirl scream with it.

I have to borrow this for a few more days so I can finish the entire route. That goes the plan. Another failure, that is.

~~~

"Goodmorning Sakura. How are you with your love problem?" Asuka greeted me with a yawn as I enter the School Magazine Club room.

I grab both her shoulders after slamming my work on her desk. She finally wide awake by the sound of the slamming book.

"You can't believe it! Yuu is so hot! I know how you feel now, Asuka! There's just more to this otome games than I could ever imagine." I excitedly answer to her while shaking her even more awake.

"I know right?! They all are so hot, I think I just don't need real guys anymore. But Sakura? Are you sure it's helping you to understand about love?" she bombard me with the most painful question.

I turn around dramatically upset by the result of this plan Asuka suggested to me. "I still don't know what love is and I think I'm going to give up."

My tone of voice becomes gloomy that Asuka pats me on the back to cheer me up.

I just can't do this anymore. Who am I kidding? Wanting to write about love but not experience in love is just bringing shame to all women in the world. I guess I don't have any choice other than just to give up.

Normally when I feel dreadful and low in motivations, I would sit on the rooftop where it's quiet and relaxing. I try to reassure Asuka that I'm fine and that I just needed some alone time. So I go straight to the rooftop from the Magazine Club room.

Upon my arrival, I see Scorpio sitting on the roof, eyes are closed. I thought that he must be napping again.

I sit far next to him hugging my legs against my chest leaning on the wall and heave a long sigh.

"Stop it. You're contaminating the air around me. Breathing the same air as other humans is already worse enough." he says.

I let out even heavier sigh intentionally making Scorpio annoyed by my presence.

"If you want attention from someone, go for Leon or the others. Leave me alone." his tone of voice sounded so mad.

I glance at him briefly before looking back to my legs. "Who wants attention? I'm just stressed out. Ignore me."