•The Choice•

{•Unedited•}
                        ~Amor's POV~

       I sit up, pushing at Luz's hard chest. I can hear my heart beating in my ears and my hands are clammy. He looks at me in concern, probably thinking he's done or said the wrong thing. It would be horrible and selfish of me to let this happen when we're in the position that we're in.
     "We should talk about things first," I tell him. He nods, his facial expression not changing. "I don't want to have sex without resolving the problem first."
    "I love you," I tell him. He stays quiet, not knowing what direction this will go in. At first, I thought he looked calm, but I soon notice he's extremely nervous. "I wish I had some amazing speech for you, but I don't. I just know that I love you and I can't picture myself with anyone else in the long run. No one else will ever even compare to how you make me feel."
    "Not even Adriel?" He asks with a grin, letting me know it's a joke but I take it seriously. Placing my hand on his cheek, I peck his soft lips.
   "Not even him." He crashes his lips against mine as if something in him snaps. I gasp at the harsh impact, holding him at his broad shoulders. Grabbing me by my thighs, he hauls me on top of him and picks me up, carrying me to my room as I smile against his lips.
     "You're mine," he says. It's not a question; it's a demand. I nod as he sets me on my feet. I lift up his shirt, letting him remove it the rest of the way while I admire his inked body. I'm still at awe with myself for not finding him attractive while he was my therapist.
     Undoing his jeans, I tug them down, letting him step out of them himself. He cups my face in his hands as he presses himself against me, his tongue dancing perfect with mine. The kiss is heated and full of lust, but also careful and loving.
    Mature::
     Pulling back, I lower myself to knees in front of him, looking up at him through my lashes. He brushes my hair out of the way, looking down at me with dark eyes. I've always loved knowing the affect I have on him just by looking into his eyes.
     "What do you want to do?" He asks, voice deep and breathless. A shiver runs down my spine as I think about answering him or not. How can I be so vocal with one person and shy with the other?
     "I want you," I mumble. I remove his boxers, letting him free from the boxer briefs that seemed to be getting too tight. This is something I hardly ever did to him, mostly because I just thought he didn't like it, but he's not stopping me.
     I wrap my fingers around his length, slowly pumping him a few times before taking as much of him in my mouth as I can. His whole body tenses, his muscles contracting. He takes deep breaths, moving my hair out of the way until he can bawl it into his fist. His tight grip makes me start to feel that tingly sensation between my legs.
     "Fuck," he moans, thrusting his hips forward. I gag a little, feeling him hit the back of my throat. He groans, tossing his head back. I use my tongue more, wanting to get him off. "Amor...I'm close..." I look back up at him, batting my lashes. He groans loudly as he reaches his climax.
     I pull back, taking a long breath. "Better than last time?" I joke. His brows furrow. "I thought you didn't like when I did that, which is why I hardly ever did." He chuckles, pulling me up by my arms and shoving me against the bed.
     "There's nothing better than those lips wrapped around my cock, so I don't know where you got that from," he tells me. I'm shocked by his words, them having a surprising affect on me. "You look beautiful in this," he says, taking in my appearance. His warm hands snake around my body and unclamps the back of my bra. "But you look better like this."
      He tosses the white fabric to the corner of the room, pressing his lips to mine while his hands massage my breasts. He rolls my nipples between his calloused fingers, pinching and pulling. I can feel how wet I'm getting just by him doing this. He could easily make me cum just by doing this.
     "Luz," I moan, tugging at his hair. Pulling back, he sets me in the bed, lowering over me until I'm laying down with him on top. Dipping his hand into my underwear, I take in a sharp breath.
     "You're so fucking wet," he says, taking his hand away and pulling my panties down my thighs. I kick them off the rest of the way, leaving myself completely exposed to him. Not even the first time we were in this position was I insecure in front of him. Somehow, he's always just had a way making me feel beautiful.  "You want me to finger you?"
     "N-no," I force out. "I want you inside me. Please." He grins, moving his hand away and replacing it with his hard cock. He just rubs himself against me, not putting it in. Sweet torture.
     "Beg me," he tells me. "Tell me how bad want me inside you."
      "Please," I sigh. "I want you so bad. I want to feel you're hard cock inside me. Please fuck me. I- Fuck!" I call out, my words stopping by him slamming into me. I squeeze my eyes shut, adjusting myself.
     "That what you wanted?" I nod, licking my lips. "You want to be fucked like a little slut?" Again, I just nod, knowing I can't form words at the moment. "You're pussy feels so tight around me."
    I raise my hips to meet each of his hard thrust, each one coming faster. "That feels amazing," I say, running my hands over his biceps and back, my mind and body somewhere on cloud nine. The affect he has on me is beyond what I thought was possible. "You feel so big."
      "I want to hear you scream my name," he says, taking my earlobe between his lips and sucking. All these sensations all over my body are driving to the brink of insanity. "Clench around me. Yeah, just like that. Fuck you're so responsive."
       My nails dig into his back and shoulders as he slams into me repeatedly. At this point, my neighbors probably hate us from all the noise; it doesn't help that the ones to my right are the owners of the church.
       "Oh my-shit," I call out, my whole body tensing as I get closer to the edge. He curses my name as he reaches his climax again, sending me over the edge around him. His body collapsed on top of me, giving me his full weight. Although I'm much smaller than him, it feels good. "You should have started talking like that a long time ago."
     "I do, it's mostly when I'm jacking off to you though," he says. My face heats up even more at the thought of him doing that to the thought of me. I know I'm not horrible looking, I have a nice body, but I can't see anything in me that would be considered sexy or desirable. "I thought you would find it degrading."
    "Not at all," I say with a giggle, kissing his shoulder. His eyes search mine.
   "I love you so much, Amorita."
   "I love you too."

AN: This isn't the end. Oh no no no 😈 See, Luz got a rough and sexy side to him too 😏 I really hope you guys enjoyed!
    Question: How did you like this side of of Luz? How do you feel about her choice? Are you team Adriel or Luz?
    Please check out my other stories, comment, vote, and share! Believe in yourself -Vaeh
    Enjoy 🤤😉

 Oh no no no 😈 See, Luz got a rough and sexy side to him too 😏 I really hope you guys enjoyed!     Question: How did you like this side of of Luz? How do you feel about her choice? Are you team Adriel or Luz?     Please check out my other storie...