CHAPTER 12: THANK U, NEXT

It was raining more and more. It didn't look like it would stop, but Lexi and Michael were still on the ground busy with their kiss, until they separated, and they were able to react to the storm, although they didn't care much. Michael finally got up, and proposed to go home, since it was much closer than Lexi's. Due to bad weather the best thing is that they took shelter as soon as possible. He agreed, and the two backed up to Michael's house. There they hung out until the sky began to darken. It was getting more and more at night. Michael did not want Lexi to leave; It was still having a horrible time, so he proposed to spend the night there. At first he felt a little embarrassed but soon accepted without any pretext. First of all they decided to have dinner. Later, Lexi called her friend to tell her that she would not go home, but would spend the night there with her boyfriend, and the next day he would talk to her. He had a lot to tell her ... After talking to Becca, who had been impatient to know what her friend wanted to tell her, she went to Michael's room, where he was and they would watch a movie. The two of them got together in bed and hugging each other they got ready to watch the movie. It was a pretty funny comedy, so they laughed so hard that until their bellies ached, while they watched it they also discussed it and had a good time, like most of the time. The film was already ending, when Michael had not realized that Lexi had fallen asleep in his arms. He liked to appreciate her while she was like this, she looked beautiful, calm, quite an angel. She was quite afraid to wake him up so much He carefully arranged her inside the bed so that after picking up and turning off the television, he could lie down next to her. Once he had done everything he intended, he finally managed to lie down beside her, surrounding her and approaching him. They were a beautiful couple. Lexi was totally asleep, or so it seemed. Her boyfriend never tired of admiring her. For him it was totally perfect. He kissed her on the forehead, careful not to wake her, and went to sleep, hugging her. The landscape was sunny, the desert beach, there were only the two of them, loving each other. Nothing could separate them. Suddenly a big storm started and the landscape went from being totally sunny and clear to a big storm. Lexi changed her happy face to one of resignation, which expressed sadness in her eyes. Thus he began to move away from Michael. He was beginning to feel a strong pressure on his belly, and it was increasingly difficult to contain his tears. A thunderous sound was heard in the distance, and that's when Michael opened his eyes and saw that it had all been a dream. Rather a great nightmare. He was still a little asleep, scratching his eyes, when the noise came again. It was the bell. He looked at Lexi, who seemed to be totally asleep. He decided to get up and go see who could be calling at those hours of the night. Michael went down the stairs of the house a bit still asleep, which is why he almost fell when he stumbled on the last step. He went to open the door and when he saw Whoever was behind her wanted to be dreaming. She rubbed her eyes again, from the dream and the unpleasant surprise that presented itself. Brooke was standing there as calm as ever. She wanted to stop by to see him, so she had chosen that time since no one should be around that late. This woman was really heavy. It didn't leave him alone. He was already wondering whether to call his insistence harassment ... Michael told him that the first were not hours to visit anyone and the second was well accompanied, which Brooke quickly understood. She was with him there. Of course. When he was going to say goodbye to go back to bed, Brooke got a bit dramatic and started saying things to him like if she no longer loved him, if she had exchanged him for Lexi's little girl ... Michael was a little fed up already so stupid so he did not give many explanations, just wanted him to go back to bed with Lexi to sleep. She had woken up and he was not by her side. Lexi got up to see where he was. He went down the stairs, and not far away he saw that Michael was attending someone at the entrance. He went stealthily to the place, and saw who the visit was. Incredible, even at night. This girl was not ashamed. As soon as Michael saw his girlfriend appear he was a little scared, but Lexi on the contrary, seemed quite calm. Briefly, addressing Brooke, she politely told him to please go home and stop bothering her and her boyfriend, and with barely time to respond, he closed the door in her face with a thank you Michael was surprised, he already believed that they were going to have discussions again because of him, but it seemed quite the opposite. Lexi approached Michael and kissed him softly on the lips, then said that nothing would separate them. Afterwards, the two of them together went back to bed, and slept as they were before ...