CHAPTER 20: NOTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN

Brian was still confused and incredulous when he saw that young woman there, with whom he had had some kind of treatment before, which did not end very well. It was her, without a doubt, it was Brooke. Apparently she wanted to talk to him, but the truth was that he didn't feel like spending much time with her. He had decided to change after all that had happened. She wanted to regain Lexi's trust, which was not going to be easy, especially if he was hanging around with Brooke. He told her he was in a hurry, so he turned around and tried not to pay much attention to her but she stopped him. He said he could help him with his friendship with Lexi. He didn't want to hear her, but he couldn't help but pay attention to her. Brooke told him that this time it would not be like the last. Michael and Lexi had had some problems, and maybe if they helped each other they could take advantage of it to get closer to what each one wanted. Brian didn't want to hurt Lexi anymore, but he was intrigued to know more about what could have happened while he was gone, so he decided to listen to her ... Lexi was at Michael's house watching a movie while he was gone. It was approximately half past four in the afternoon. He had had to go on errands, and on the way to a small meeting with his representative to discuss some work issues. I didn't really plan to come back too late but you never know. He told Lexi that as soon as he was about to return he would call, so Lexi watched television while she waited for his call. About an hour and a half after their departure. Maybe when they came back they would go for a walk, maybe they would meet Becca and Jackie ... The movie was over and Michael still hadn't called. Lexi started to worry, but the phone rang. He ran to see who it was and let out a sigh when he heard Michael's voice. He told her that their meeting had been delayed a little but he would be back soon so don't worry. They gave each other a big kiss and hung up. Lexi went to prepare to be ready when he arrived. While he was getting dressed he received another call. This time it was her friend Becca to ask how she was doing. He also wanted to know if they were going to meet at the end. Lexi told her that everything was going smoothly, and that they most likely would stay, but she had to wait for Michael to arrive. After hanging up the call, Lexi finished preparing and soon her boy arrived. They kissed sweetly, and set out to pick up Becca, who was meeting Jackie at home. When they arrived, everyone greeted each other and hugged very happy. They got into Michael's car and headed for a restaurant a little way out of town. In the car, Lexi was talking about her things with Becca, while the same was happening with Jackie and Michael. When they arrived, they asked for a table and there they settled down for a drink. Surely they already dined there. While they were talking, Lexi noticed a table at the back of the restaurant, as the faces of those who were sitting there seemed familiar to her. He didn't want to believe it was true, but apparently it was Brian and Brooke ... together? Lexi told Michael to notice and when she saw it, she couldn't believe it. The others asked them what was going on, why those long faces. Apparently problems are coming ...

 // I know is a bit short ... a new season will start soon //