CHAPTER 18: ONE DAY TOGETHER

It had been a few days since Lexi and Michael had gone to the set together. During the following days they had not been able to spend much time together since Lexi could not always accompany Michael, so when they could not be together, she took the opportunity to go shopping with her friend, to have a snack outside the house, or simply to spend the day with her. One evening they were with Jackie to go to the movies. That day they had had a great time, and Lexi had enjoyed peppering Becca every time she and her boyfriend kissed or something like that, but all in all, they understood each other well. In addition, Jackie was a very good boy, took good care of Becca and he looked very attentive. It reminded him a little of Michael in a way, since he was also a prankster. That pleased her, and knowing that her friend had a good person by her side, reassured her ... It was Thursday night, and Michael had just arrived home from recording. He was quite tired, and he wanted to see Lexi a lot. This day I had not seen her a bit, she only spoke in the morning with her on the phone. I missed her very much. He decided to go up to his room to get comfortable and watch television a little until he fell asleep, but first, call Lexi. She dialed her phone number to talk to her and find out how the day had gone. When he answered, you could see that he also longed to talk to Michael. Voice tone was sweet and it felt very nice, although it was nothing new to Michael. They talked for a while about how the video recording was going, and then about what Lexi had done during the day, although that was not much since it had been raining in the afternoon so it had happened in the afternoon. After talking about the day, Michael suggested Lexi sleep at home the next day. That day I had nothing to do luckily so they could be together all day. Very enthusiastic accepted, and after that they said goodbye sending me a big kiss .. Both Michael and Lexi went each to rest quietly, so that the night passed quickly and Friday arrived as soon ... The morning dawned sunny. From very early on the sun's rays shone and entered through the slits of the blinds. Lexi woke up invaded by the light and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Meanwhile, I listened to the radio. Lexi felt footsteps coming from the corridor, so she went to see if Becca had already gotten up. The hallway looked dark. Suddenly Lexi felt an arm touching her shoulder so she was quite startled. It was Becca who had come out of the bathroom. The two were very scared; Becca to Lexi to appear silently, and Lexi to Becca to hit such jumped. He came to think that I was going to hit him, but everything remained in a funny anecdote. The two together went to the kitchen to have breakfast and listen to music together, and so they enjoyed their morning. Its time to eat. They decided not to do it too late because Michael would later go through Lexi. Once they ate Lexi went to prepare, and before she was ready, Michael had already arrived. He and Becca hugged each other. As soon as Lexi left her room and saw him she ran into his arms to hug her and then kiss him. Michael felt great every time he did that, it seemed like a sweetie. After saying goodbye to Becca, they made their way to the movies. It had been a long time since Michael had gone and they had released a movie that he wanted to see, so who better to accompany him than his girlfriend. The film was scary, so Lexi did not like it very much but she still looked at it, although she was sure she would not sleep well. A few times in his life he had seen some scary movie, but the few he has seen have always produced paranoia. Definitely not the cinema his best friend .. at least not the terror ... After leaving the cinema, Michael asked very excited what he had thought, to which he replied that he had not liked much. Scary movies did not like them. Michael answered gracefully not to worry, it was just a movie. Lexi smiled at seeing him so happy for having managed to see the movie, but he owed her one. Michael laughed at that. As he surrounded Lexi with one of his arms, the two together went to the car. Soon they arrived home. They dined quietly, while they talked. Michael really wanted to propose something to Lexi. He wanted Lexi to stay there with him. It would be much better and would be happy to have her by his side longer than they spend together, to lie down and wake up every day at his side ... Lexi hearing his proposal was thrilled. At first he did not know what to say. It was a little sad to leave Becca alone in the house. But on the other hand I knew that she would understand and probably would not give much importance because she was quite independent, even a little weird, she liked being alone very often. He also visited her of course .. I really wanted to say yes so he accepted the proposal and followed that joined their lips in a sweet kiss. Each and every one of them was unique. After dinner, they went to the room. They were tired so Lexi leaned back in bed on Michael, while stroking her hair, and talked until they fell asleep next to each other ...