CHAPTER 19: ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY

The next morning Michael woke up before Lexi. He took the opportunity to prepare a full breakfast to suit both of them and surprise her in the room with him. Little by little he woke Lexi, in a delicate and subtle way. Lexi rubbed her eyes and finally straightened up. When he saw Michael in front of him with breakfast, it seemed so tender that he could not help but give her a big hug. Michael placed a kiss on Lexi's lips, and then they went to breakfast. Lexi was desperate for it, it looked delicious. They spent the morning together, having breakfast and talking. They spent a lot of time in bed. Laziness and comfort reigned together that morning ... At last they got up, picked up and organized everything and then together prepare the food. While they were eating, they called Michael on the phone. His representative told him that this afternoon, as soon as possible, he should meet with him to arrange some matters related to the recording of the video clip. It was incredible. Everything clouded for Michael. It was Saturday and instead of being able to continue his afternoon quietly with his girl, he had to leave because of work matters. New? Not at all ... Michael explained it to Lexi, who got a little sad but understood. It was her boyfriend's job, it was nothing that had not happened before. They would eat together and then take Lexi to her house so that she would be with Becca a bit and she will start collecting some basic things to take home. That's how it was, as Michael said, they ate and went home. Becca and Lexi stayed there quietly until he came back for her. Lexi told Becca what Michael had proposed and effectively supported her without any problem. She also told him about the breakfast she had prepared for her, before which Becca began to laugh mischievously. It was common every time there was talk about boys ... Lexi began to feel a bit overwhelmed at home, so as he had a good day decided to go for a walk, while Becca organized the house a little .. Lexi walked in the park He took a short walk around the neighborhood and then went to have a drink at a coffee shop. She settled at a table in the back alone and quiet and there she was thinking for a long time about her things ... She was ready to leave. When he went out the door, he collided with a boy. A boy I knew. It was Brian. He immediately apologized and tried to start a conversation with her. She asked him how he was doing, and he even wanted to invite her to drink something but Lexi did not want to be with him so he told her that he was in a hurry and prepared to continue on his way, but he, grabbing her arm, asked him to please not leave . She felt sorry for having ended their friendship well, wished that one day, despite being a stupid, could give another chance ... Lexi wanted to be strong, but she also still hurt. But he was a person with character so he firmly told him that he should never have done those things, he should never have betrayed him. He seemed repentant. He asked insistently if they could stay one day. Maybe he could not but when he wanted, he would be available to her and show her that he had changed ... Lexi remained pensive for a moment, a bit curtly told him simply to be in that same cafeteria around six in the afternoon, and so very Augustus left the boy full of uncertainties ...