CHAPTER 15: THAT PERSON ARE YOU ...

Michael left that night quite worried to sleep. He obviously had to tell Lexi what had happened, but he was afraid of her reaction to knowing that Brooke had kissed him. He had tried to avoid it, but maybe she would not believe him and could think badly of it all. He tried to fall asleep thinking about something positive, which was the possibility of seeing Lexi the next day and being with her. I missed her too much. The next day Michael woke up not too late. The day was dark, it seemed that another storm was coming. In fact it was already raining. He set out to have breakfast while watching a little television, then decided to call Lexi to ask if he could stay ... Lexi and Becca had woken up early that morning. Lexi had had a nightmare so she was a little startled and preferred not to sleep anymore, and shortly after she called Becca to tell her and let off steam. While they finished having breakfast, they received a call. It was Michael, so Lexi was happy. I wanted to know if I had any plans for today, otherwise I would go looking for her if I wanted to spend the day together. Lexi talked to Becca in case she did not mind being left alone at home, which did not bother her, instead she encouraged her to go with her boyfriend. Lexi accepted, so after lunch she would pick her up to her house. Lexi and Becca ate while talking quietly about everyday things. She told her friend that she really wanted to see Michael, something she had been hearing from her mouth constantly. It seemed very nice that Lexi and Michael were so good, they saw a very nice couple and also, it felt good for Lexi knowing that he had a good boy by his side as he was ... Michael was about to arrive by Lexi, who was just getting ready in her room. They rang the bell, and Becca went to open it. Her friend's boyfriend had arrived. As soon as they saw each other, Michael gave his girlfriend's friend a big hug and asked how he was doing. Becca responded in the same way and answered her question. They were very happy to see each other. He told her that Lexi was just getting ready, it would not be long before she left. When she went out and saw Michael there with her friend, she smiled excitedly and ran to give him a hug, which Michael corresponded with pleasure. They were happy to be together again. After separating from their embrace, they joined their lips in a sweet and long kiss, longed for by both of them at this time that they had not been able to see. Becca covered her face and watched covertly to another part so that her friend did not realize that she was laughing. Those signs of affection and affection always caused him to be funny, and then when they were alone, he used it to bite Lexi. After their great reunion, they said goodbye to their friend and they got on the way to Michael Michael's house and Lexi were in the car listening to the radio, while they talked about how they were doing. Suddenly a song from Michael sounded on the radio, and Lexi was surprised, she was very excited. He told Michael to turn up the volume. He was a little embarrassed to hear his music in front of him, from what Lexi realized, but soon he encouraged him and told him not to worry, he loved it. He went to her cheek and kissed her. Soon they arrived at the house, and there they settled quickly. It was cold and the weather was getting worse every time. It had started to thunder. The two picked up a large blanket and in Michael's room they went to watch a movie. There they were wrapped for a while while they enjoyed the television and ate some popcorn. Michael was comfortable and calm at the side of his girl, until he remembered what happened the night before. At any moment I had to tell Lexi. I was afraid of his reaction. The movie was over, and then they started talking. Lexi told him a little about what he had done that week, and he explained how he had done in the interviews. After a while talking, Michael thought it was the right time to bring up the subject of Brooke. He began by telling Lexi that the previous night he had had a visit. Brooke had shown up there again to talk to him and tell him the same old story. Lexi could not believe it. Go heavier girl, did not have a hint of shame. The reaction of Lexi was astonishment but not much since that woman expected anything. He asked if something else had happened, and Michael was a little doubtful. Lexi sensed her nervousness, but Michael told her that nothing else had happened. She was a little worried because when she noticed Michael a little nervous she thought something might be hiding him. Michael realized this and was also somewhat worried to see that Lexi was doubtful. They went downstairs for dinner, it was already night. Michael proposed to Lexi to stay for the night, which he accepted. He called Becca to let him know and they went to dinner together. The atmosphere was calm, they had a good dinner talking. The doorbell rang and Lexi decided to open it. When it opened, an impulse to hit whoever was behind the door went through his mind. Again Brooke was at home. He scowled at Lexi as soon as he saw her. But soon he tried to change it and be a little kinder. I was asking about Michael. Lexi could not stand her, so a little tired of seeing her told her she was not there and tried to close the door but Brooke stopped her. Lexi asked with a tone of impression what she was doing, and Brooke told her with a more serious expression on her face, that she did not believe it. Lexi tried to be patient with her and ask her why she did not leave him alone. Brooke sighed and laughed without grace. He took the opportunity, of course, to cause problems. He managed to leave Lexi almost petrified by asking him if Michael had told him what they had done the night before. Lexi did not want to think anything bad. I trusted Michael so he just told him to leave. Brooke with a face of malice, in line with having sowed the panic in Lexi told her to ask him, and smilingly left the house. Lexi was slow to return so Michael went to the door where he found her with a tremendous worried face. He asked what was happening, who had called. Lexi just asked him if something else had happened the night before with Brooke. Michael was also starting to feel distressed. I thought I understood who the person who had called the bell was. He told Lexi that Brooke had kissed him, and at that moment a thorn seemed to sink into Lexi. He immediately went to comfort her and explain that she had thrown herself on him. Lexi wanted to believe him, and she really did, since she knew what Brooke was like, but it was bad news for her. Without speaking much, they went to the living room and there they turned on the television. They were just giving the last interview that Michael had had, in which they asked him about his intimate life. At that time they were asking him if there was someone special in his life, and Lexi listened intently to the television. Michael said that there was someone very important in his environment.

At that moment Michael approached her and put his arms around her. He told her that this person was undoubtedly her. Lexi looked into his eyes and Michael caressing her face joined his lips in a kiss.