A wolf

Her name is Aira. She is an orphan. But was happy by herself and those around her, well mostly.

At present~
She was walking alone in the streets, going to the park. She always adored the nature so much.
But having to work continuously made it hard to be enjoying herself. she had very less time to adore the nature.

After few hours of spending time alone she walked through to her home,it was Christmas eve tomorrow and every one was busy with the decorations.
She walked past everyone sadness evident in her eyes. But refusing to show it to anyone.
Aira's POV
I walked to my home alone just like every other day. Just today with much more sadness. But I have to stay strong.
Because one day I would surely find my true family, if their still alive. But at least i want to know about them, until then I have to keep hope.
I came home with a much happy face and was back on being my usual self . cheerful.
To actually speak I was just the same in behavior as naruto( given that I too didn't know about my true parents).

So yay time to forget about sadness,after all I have to go home early and finish my dinner and watch anime's.

As I was walking I heard a rustle behind me , I was so scared but curiosity gets better and I turn around to inspect. And I was truly shocked by what I found.

A cute baby wolf staring at me with its big beautiful purple eyes

A cute baby wolf staring at me with its big beautiful purple eyes . It seemed like it was alone.
As I was lost in my thoughts as to how this wolf got near. Keeping my thoughts aside i asked "hey are you alone" knowing it couldn't answer but hoping to get a response as though to my answer it walked near me and looked at me expectantly,it seemed as though it wanted me to take it with me ,so I guess my answer was a yes, and hell who would say no to this cutie.

So without further thought I took it with me and headed home. We both finished our dinner and sat together to watch my favorite anime Vampire Knight. Soon enough I fell asleep.

I woke up to bright light on my face..... OH god~~ I don't remember any place like this ,this room I was in was brightly lit and it seemed that I was on a bed , though I am certain they I fell asleep on the couch. I'm sure I was in my home watching Vampire Knight before I fell asleep,how in the hell did I end up here.

Then it hit me not only my surrounding's are different I am different, my hands looked as though it was a 5 years kid's, it was like I was in a 5 year old kid's body.....now I think it's high time I actually freaked out.

Little did she knew, someone was watching her.

Aira's pov~
I completely remember that I was in my 18 year old body before I slept last night, what happened to me, how did I end up here like this.

Then she heard someone talking outside she quickly got out of the bed and tried to listen to the conversation though she knew it's not right to eavesdrop on someone but curiosity gets better, and right now she needed to know where she was.

~

I heard their conversation it seemed like a man and a women were talking,the women seemed to be so sad,and the man it seems that I heard his voice before . As I was trying to remember where I heard it,the door opened to reveal a man,and guess what ,it was Toga Yagari.

OK ....now this is weird , first I wake up to find my self in an unknown place, second I find out that I am in a 5 year olds body now this the door opened to reveal Toga Yagari . JUST GREAT. What next a were wolf pops out of nowhere and claims me as his mate?

Maybe not.