The Kuran's?

Aira's pov~

         It's been a year since my weapon last talked to me. Kaname sometimes came to visit me. He said he's going to visit me today, and take me to somewhere. Though I never actually talked to him much, he doesn't seem to be bothered by it.

        As said kaname took me to a place it was a huge mansion. If I remember correct it looks like the kuran's mansion, because it has a huge fence around it. And I was right kaname confirmed it himself by calling it his home.

        I just stood at the entrance frozen. Question is why did he bring me here, I don't think humans are allowed to be here. Plus shouldn't yuki be here that makes it worse because her existence is a secret. Guessing that I'm not going to move from there, kaname came up to me and picked me up. He saw my hesitation and said "don't worry no one will bite you. And I already told juri and haruka about you and they said it's alright if you come." I relaxed but just a little. Then he put me down and held my hand.

        We went in and were greeted by juri kuran. She seemed happy to see me though I don't understand why. She came up to me and hugged me tight. Then she let go of me and said "nice to see you aira I'm juri, kaname's mother" not wanting to be rude I gave her a sweet smile and said "nice to see you too juri San" then she caressed my cheek and whispered something to herself, I couldn't quite catch what she said, but seems kaname understood her. Then she said "I want you to meet someone important but you must keep their existence a secret" I said "of course juri San I will."

       It seems like we were going deep into the mansion. Then they opened a door and asked me to go in. This room it didn't have any windows, it seems familiar. That's right, It's Yuki's room. And there she was yuki sitting on the couch she ran to kaname and hugged him and said" I'm glad you're back onii San" he too smiled at her and patted her head. Juri then told yuki that I'm aira. Yuki eyed me and then slowly walked up to me and said in a monotone " I'm yuki" and she went to sit on the couch.

        Then I whispered to myself "guess she doesn't like me" then I noticed that kaname took hold of my hand. I turned around to see sadness in his eyes. Then I turned to yuki and walked up to her and sat beside her, she looked at me suspiciously. I then flashed a warm smile and said "nice to meet you yuki I'm aira" I held my hand up to pat her head she went back, then slowly came forward until my hand touched her head. I patted her head, then she smiled at me, guess it's a good start. I then hugged her , she nuzzeld her head into the crook of my neck and said "one chan you smell so sweet" and hugged me tight. I smiled at her cuteness.

        Later me and yuki were talking, I told her about the world outside but I didn't miss out the part that she should stay in the house because of some bad people. I found that I'm a year younger than the present kaname and 2 years older than yuki. I didn't notice that juri haruka and kaname were starring at us until I saw them approach us. Haruka picked me up and caressed my cheek,"well I'm haruka pleasure to see you here aira" he said with much more happiness though I don't understand why. Maybe because I got along pretty well with yuki.

~~~~~~~~~

         Just like that we enjoyed the rest of the day together. Then kaname sent me home to kaien or rather daddy.

         I went and hugged kaien as soon as I got home. I had so much to tell him. Whilst kaname went back , me and daddy walked to the couch and I told him everything that happened today, of course leaving out the information about yuki. To my surprise kaien was normal, his hair was let down and with no glasses. He was happy to see I enjoyed their company.

         Well I enjoyed today so much that I fell asleep in kaien's arms.

~~~Thanks for reading so far friends ~~~