cross academy

{A/N: sorry for this super late update friends. I had to concentrate on my studies and in between the study stress the thought of updating slipped my mind a few times. I sincerely apologize for that.

But anyways I'll see that this doesn't happen again. So my dear vampy friends I hope you enjoy the story. And thanks for reading so far.

** and please don't skip the chap "secrets revealed"**

And finally enjoy the story friends 😘}

~~~~~~~~

Aira's pov~
It's been so long since I last visited dad. I am 16 now. I have been practicing to control my weapons powers. And I pretty much have them in control now.

You all might be a little confused so let me explain that I've staying at hunters association. To get my training and no, to not kill vampires just to protect humans from the level E's. And I thought it would be better if zero and kaname spent more time with yuki. At least the anime would run the same at the academy.

I got a letter from dad, saying that he wants me to come back. And that zero and yuki would be happy to see me. Of course he mentioned about kaname as well. Truthfully I miss them as well Yuki's like a real sister to me. In the short amount of time I spent with her I already feel attached to her.

So guess what .......... I decided to go back, and with my friend may tagging along. I asked emi as well but she wanted to be at the hunter association. So me and may got ready to go to cross academy she was so exited to meet yuki.

~~~~~~

So here we were standing in front of the cross academy. I wanted to give all of them a surprise. So me and may went to headmaster's office first to greet my father. As soon as I opened the door kaien jumped to hug us both, but we quickly moved out of the way.

May said"Wow, nice way o greeting someone Ai." I just sweat dropped at that. Kaien recovered from the shock of hitting the ground and this time he hugged me normally. He said " I'm so happy to see you again, aira. My dear daughter. " at that time I couldn't hold my tears anymore and I cried.