New Name,New Life

Aira's pov~
         I was in my thoughts, when suddenly toga spoke " So, you are finally awake,we were starting to worry about you." it seemed as though he was really worried? But why.

        Just Then the women who he was talking with came up to me and hugged me and said " I am glad you are alright." Which is quite weird given the fact that I've never seen this woman before, seeing my hesitation Yagari interfered and asked me"what's your name?"    " Aira" I replied ,then the women seemed broken , I asked what was wrong ,she replied" I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable you just reminded me so much of my daughter misa you actually look like her" and with that she broke into tears I couldn't handle it so I hugged her.

             After few minutes she seemed to calm down, she now only sniffed and apologized again for randomly coming and hugging me. With that said the women left me and Yagari alone. But why did it seem like she sniffed me,was she a vampire if she was toga would not let her that close to me. Yeah that's right.

           Then Yagari asked me if I was feeling alright to which I gladly replied "yes , much better" well as good as I can be in this situation.
    He then asked " Do you remember your family, I will take you to them , they might be worried about you. " " No , I actually don't have a family. I am an orphan" I said .
  He understood that i didn't want to talk about it, or he may have thought that I didn't know anything else. Well can't expect 5 year old to completely register the meaning of the words, so I'm gonna act it up.

          He then said " you know there's a friend of mine who would be glad to adopt you,if you like" I knew exactly who he was talking about ,he was talking about kaien cross. And I would be more than happy to be adopted by him,he is a very great dad according to how he is shown in the anime , so what's to think now I happily replied" yes."
He said "very well , my name is Toga Yagari ." " Nice to meet you Yagari-San. I'm Aira"I flashed a cute smile and he giggled.        

          And so we left, on the way I couldn't stop thinking about what  happened to that lady's daughter.   So I asked " ne Yagari- San what happened to that lady's daughter." He simply replied" you wouldn't understand " "At least tell me little about it" I made a cute face and looked at him expectantly and he said"they were attacked by vampires , many people went missing including misa, I was searching for those people hoping I would find them , that's when I found you lying on the snow unconscious " then it hit me that the little wolf was missing so I asked" was there a little wolf when you found me " he said " no,why,was it your pet" " sort of."

         We reached kaien's mansion it was so big and beautiful .we went in and were greeted by the over exited kaien cross , he jumped up to give Yagari a bear hug but Yagari swiftly Dodged it ,and kaien hit the wall. while me and Yagari had a sweat drop on head .Kaien quickly gained his posture and said " you're mean, so what is it that you want" Yagari said " I thought you would adopt this little one." " why ,what happened"kaien enquired " I held Yagari hand and went close to him,I didn't want to explain that I was an orphan ,as if understanding me Yagari quickly explained everything to kaien.

          It has been 2 hours since Yagari left,he said that he had some business,probably about level E's and maybe that missing case .
         Now I am officially the daughter of kaien cross.