Friends (part 2)

Aira's pov~
It's been days since we started training with our weapons.
Just like everyday me and zero were training. Then from the corner of my eye, I saw Takuma's grandfather, but what was his name again. Right, Asato Ichijo. But the question is what in the hell is he doing here. So I decided to follow him,cause I think something's wrong here.
"I'll be right back zero" I said in a hurry and ran off without giving him another chance to say.

I followed Asato to a room. He went in, I followed to the door it was slightly open so, I was able to hear what he was saying. He was talking to someone "what were you doing takuma, I told you to keep an eye on kaname." So he's talking to takuma. He then slapped takuma. Asato was about to slap him again, I have to do something I don't want to him hurt. And without further thought I jumped in between them, I was expecting to get hit but it didn't come. So I opened my eyes and saw asato glaring at me.
Then he asked"who are you, and why did you jump in between me and my grandson." " I know it's not my business between you and your grandson but you can't hurt him like that,so I had to" I replied with no fear in my eyes, but rather with pure anger. How can he hurt takuma for his own needs. He stared into my eyes for some time and what he said shocked me he said " takuma I forgive you but please keep an eye on kaname, and take care of my precious doll here will you, I have some work to do, stay with her takuma I'm sure she would enjoy your and your friends company." He flashed me and takuma a smile and disappeared.
I then turned to takuma, and smiled at him and asked"are you alright." He then hugged me and said"thank you for what you did, but I can protect myself, and you could've got hurt." He broke the hug and said " why did you do that." Then I replied with a cute smile" because I didn't want to see anyone hurt." He then flashed me a smile and said " thank you but I request you to not do anything like that again" "I promise I won't." Then he said ". I'm Takuma Ichijo, nice to meet you" then returning his smile I said " I'm Aira cross, nice to meet you too Ichijo San." "Please just takuma would be enough" he said. I replied " okay then takuma."
Then I heard someone saying "takuma where are you." I know that voice no it can't be. Then that person came in and in followed him three other vampires. It was kaname kuran, I never actually liked him so much, he might act nice but he gives off that strange vibe, and has that scary aura around him. In short I'm a little scared of him. And the other three are Aido Hanabusa, Akatsuki kain and Ruka souen. Got to say aido is so cute. Ruka and Akatsuki are just themselves.
Just as I was busy in my thoughts, takuma already introduced me to them, and they too introduced themselves to me. Not wanting to be rude I said "nice to meet you all, I'm Aira cross." Surprisingly kaname smiled at me and walked towards me I was a little scared so his behind takuma. Kaname seemed to be broken by my reaction, takuma noticed this and told kaname I'm just not used to be with many vampire's. I was so busy at keeping my distance from kaname that I didn't realize aido coming from behind and he hugged me,my back against his front. He nuzzeld into the crook of my neck and said " I like your guts so much." Then Akatsuki came and smacked his head and they started bickering, then Ruka got angry and started shouting at them like " don't you guys fight in front of lord kaname" as they were busy bickering, takuma went to stop them. It was so cute and funny to see them like this, I couldn't stop myself and laughed to myself. Then startling me kaname said " you seem to be enjoying this aira" and since he is acting so nice I didn't want to be rude so I said " yes kuran San it's actually cute." "Please no formalities, just kaname would be enough" " OK then,kaname" I replied with a cute smile. Well if he is acting nice I shouldn't be rude, but I didn't expect him to be so nice to me.
And for the rest of day we talked to each other, laughed and enjoyed. I actually enjoyed their company so much. Aido was most the time sitting beside me and hugging me, Akatsuki was nice to me but still he didn't talk much, Ruka was most unexpected she too smiled at me and hugged me, and then there was time when aido and Ruka fought with each other as to who will stay with me. Akatsuki had to go and stop them, at that time I went and sat between kaname and takuma and we three enjoyed their bickering.
And so the day ended and by this time we became good friends. Of course I have to listen to zero's lectures tomorrow about not leaving him alone again.