The News

Hi my name is Andromeda. My parents names are David and Cilo Cassiel; they are aurors in MACUSA or the Magical Congress of the United States of America. Today was the last day of school and I just got home.

Andromeda's POV

I stepped out of the floo network, and upstairs to my bedroom. I changed into a wolf pup shirt, black ripped jeans, heeled boots, and my Harley Davidson jacket(above). I also put on my purple cross, skull bracelet, and my flower earring with a cuff and chain(above). After I changed I walked into the bathroom and grabbed my permanent hair dye. After I put the dye in my hair I walked down stairs and into the kitchen. I walked over to one of the drawers, opened it, and grabbed a blue packet. I put it into the microwave, and as soon as I closed the door a DQ chicken box appeared. I opened the door, grabbed the box, and went back up to my room. After I was done eating, I went to wash the extra die out if my hair. After I left the bathroom I heard the mail slot open and close. I walked downstairs to see surprisingly a piece of mail for my parents (note the sarcasm). I picked it up and sat it down on the dining room table, before returning to my room.

After two hours my parents sent me a letter saying they got held up at work with all of the recent murders committed by no-maj, or mortals as I like to call them, against wizards and witch's. So they won't be home for hours.

I sighed and grabbed a book off my shelf. Just because I'm a teenager doesn't mean I like to go to party's and hang out with my friends, even if I had them, I still would not leave the comfort of my solidary room. I barely ever leave, I only leave to get food, new clothes, or more books. I really like to read.

I finished the book in an hour. I know surprising but I can read 1000 words per minute. Another reason I don't have friends in the wizarding world. I can also profile someone that I have looked at once. I know strange habits but I can't help it.

I put the book back, walked downstairs and heard a knock on the door. I looked through the peep hole to see a man with brown hair, blue eyes, a black top hat, a blue trench coat, a blue long sleeve shirt, blue tie, dark grey pants, and freshly shined black shoes. He also had a beard and a really weird hair line. I know he's wearing a hat but I don't know there is something off about him. I opened the door with my eyebrow raised, "Can I help you with something?" He took of his hat and made a bowing motion, "Yes, I was wondering if Andromeda Cassiel was home?"
I raised my eyebrow, "Why, who are you?" His eyes started to sparkle, "Oh I am terribly sorry, yes well my name is Albus Dumbledore I am the headmaster at Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. And I came to see you cause I heard your parents got accepted to join the Ministry of Magic, and I came to offer you a spot as a new student at Hogwarts to finish out your last two years." I gasped, I mean my parents never told me they got a job offer so that must mean I will be moving, and that means leaving my brother. I smiled at him, "Since I will most likely be moving with my parents I accept you offer and now you might want to leave Professor. My brother isn't the nicest of vampires." He nodded, bowed again, put his hat back on, and left. I closed the door, went to my room, and sat down on my bed. I threw myself backwards, and looked toward my full body mirror.

I got up and walked over to it

I got up and walked over to it. One thing about me is I have a lot of secrets that I hide from my parents, and one of those involve my mirror. I stood in front of the mirror, for about two minutes before I pushed the button at the top of one of the towers. The mirror transformed into a door so I grabbed the key from inside my vanity.

 The mirror transformed into a door so I grabbed the key from inside my vanity

I opened the door, walked through, and grabbed one of the wooden sticks that I use as torches

I opened the door, walked through, and grabbed one of the wooden sticks that I use as torches. I walked down the hallway till I got to the giant room that I designed to be more gothic than my bedroom. When I got to the room, I walked over to my desk, and took out my end of the year journal. I have two journals one that I write in while I'm at school and the other is for the last day of the year. I was about half way through when I heard a knock on the door behind me. I put the pen, that I enchanted to never run out of ink, into the journal and closed it. I turned to the door, waved my hand, and the door unlocked. I saw the door crack open and I saw Raphael stick his head through the crack. He opened the door the rest of the way, "Hey sis, when did you get home." He isn't my brother, but we consider each other siblings. I smiled at him, "Hey Raph, I just got back about three hours ago." I stood up and motioned to the chair across my desk, "You might want to sit down; I have to tell you something." He used vampire speed and ran over to the chair and sat down; so I sat down and spun my chair towards him. He raised his eyebrow and leaned forward, "Now what is it." I sighed and put my arms on my desk, "I'm leaving either this month or next for Great Britain." He clenched his fists, stood up, and slammed them on my desk, "They can't do this! I won't allow them, your my little sister, they can't take you away from me!" I grabbed Raphael's hand, "Raph if I leave I want you to come with me. I don't want to loose you but I don't have a choice I'm not 18 or a vampire, and it's not like I can stay in the Hotel Demort." He shook his head, "Yes but where would I stay I mean it's not like I can enroll in Hogwarts. Since I'm not a wizard, and I'm literally 65." I sighed then a light bulb went off in my head, "What about you stay at Magnus' loft in Britain." He nodded and sat back in his chair, and I stood up and walked over to my fridge, "Hey Raph, want something to drink?" He looked up at me, "Yeah sure, Bloody Mary." I nodded, grabbed a Bloody Mary, and a bottle of beer. Even though I'm 15 I still drink, in private, it's the only time I drink, but it's only one bottle. I walked back over to Raphael and handed him the glass of Bloody Mary, sat back in my chair, cracked open the bottle, and took a sip.

After two hours Raphael went back to the Hotel and I went back upstairs. After I walked out of the door it transformed back into a mirror. I grabbed my note book off the shelf and grabbed a pencil off of my desk. I sat down on my bed, and started where I left in my book. I'm an author, I even have one of my books published. I mostly write fantasy romance novels; I am actually writing the second book of the series right now.