Diagon Alley Part 1

Andromeda's POV

I was sitting on my daybed with a book in my hands, it was two weeks before school started. I looked up at my clock, it was 4:30 am. I couldn't sleep last night so I grabbed a couple books and went over to my daybed. I have been over here since 10 last night. I sighed, picked up my books, went over to my book shelf, and put the books back where they belong. I walked over to my bed, got under the covers, and Midnight hopped on my bed. She snuggled into my chest before falling asleep. I fell asleep soon after.

(I should've put this in the last chapter, but oh well. You have a schedule for the dogs to follow. Each day they switch out which dog sleeps with you.
Mon-Tyson
Tues-Midnight
Wends- Fenris
Thurs-Jethro
Fri-Akio
Sat-Siku
Sun-all)

I woke up on my back with Midnight's paws on my chest and him licking my face. I pushed him off of me and he just nuzzled into my neck. I laughed before looking at the time, it was 10 am. I looked at Midnight before clapping my hands. My chandelier illuminated my room and all of the dogs let out a soft bark in annoyance. I shook my head, got out of bed, walked over to my bathroom, and turned to them, "Your fine, it's day time anyway." They let out another bark. I walked into the bathroom, brushed my teeth before heading over to my closet. I opened the door and walked over to the side with my skirts. I picked out a leather skirt, a studded crop top, a pair of my snake heels, a dragon cross necklace, a choker w/ chains, Harley Davidson jacket, and my black parasol. After I was done I walked out of my closet and out of my door. As soon as I walked downstairs I noticed my parents were talking. I slowed down my steps as I neared the living room, so I wouldn't make so much notice, "David we have to ask her about Hogwarts, I mean she literally just got a letter from the headmaster." I heard my father sigh, "I know, but come on we knew this would happen if we forced her to move with us. Plus Hogwarts is the best wizarding school, and she might make some real friends as she is finishing her last two years." I made a viewing portal threw the wall, I saw my mother nod, "That is true but we still have to ask her." My father nodded as well and I made the viewing portal disappear. I walked around the wall and my parents turned to face me before handing me the letter.

Dear Ms. A. Cassiel,

I am pleased to inform you that because of you and your parents moving to England from America, that you are accepted to join Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I hope to see you at start of term August 1st, but I already know your coming since you already told me. Behind this page is and enclosed list of everything you will need to start your 6th year.

Sincerely,
Professor Albus Dumbledore

I smiled, he does ramble a lot. I turned the page and there was a list of materials that I will need. Then I remembered something, and looked up, "Why aren't you guys at work?" They looked at each other, "We knew you were getting your letter this week so we took the next few days off." I raised my eyebrow, then shrugged my shoulders, "So are we going to head to Diagon Alley or not?" My father nodded, stood up, and walked in front of me, "Go make an easy to read list." I nodded, walked upstairs, and went into my room. I grabbed one of the journals, that Magnus gave me, and sat down at my desk with the letter in my other hand. I grabbed one of my pens, and started copying down the list that Dumbledore sent me. I was done in about five minutes.

Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Uniform Six year students will require:
1. Three sets of plain work clothes (black)
2. One plain pointed hat (black)
3. One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)
4. One winter cloak (black with gold fastenings) Please note that all pupil' clothes should carry name tags