Packing and the Travel

Andromeda's POV

I woke up, and immediately felt sad. I realized what day it is, June 21st; I got up and did my normal routine, but more depressed. I went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and took a shower. I left my bathroom, and went over to my wardrobe. I picked out a black studded biker skirt, knee high bat socks, green long sleeve crop top, black biker jacket, and green studded tie up high heels. After I got dressed I went over to my vanity and put on black lipstick and eyeshadow. After I was ready I turned to see my puppies still asleep on their beds. I walked over to them and clapped, and all six of them shot their heads up. I clapped twice and they stood up one by one. The first one to stand up was Midnight, she is a black wolf with brown eyes. The second is Tyson, he is a white corgi. The third is Jethro, he is a German Shepard. The fourth is Fenris, he is a grey wolf. The fifth is Aiko, she is a Shiba Inu. The last one is Siku, he is a Husky.

I opened my door and they all ran downstairs and to the back door. I chuckled, walked downstairs, and to the puppies who were sniffing the crack at the bottom of the door. I chuckled again and opened the door. They all ran out to toward the yard, before getting into a circle to use the restroom. I know weird but ever since I have had them they seem to do everything outside in a circle. I laughed and walked back inside toward the kitchen. When I got there I looked toward the clock, it was 8:40. 20 minutes before my parents wake up. The only reason I didn't look at the clock in my room is because everything I got for my birthday I already packed. I looked around, to see my parents already started packing up the living room, kitchen, and dining room. We are going to apparate to the new home, and we are going to take multiple trips to get everything. Well Magnus is going to help me move, and Raphael said he would be here at 9:50 to help me pack anything I couldn't get.

The puppies came over to me and made whimpering sounds. I looked down at them, before kneeling and petting their heads. After about five minutes I went upstairs with them following. As soon as I got into my room I grabbed boxes that I put in my room last night.

I took every thing out of the drawers, and put them into boxes. After that was over I took everything off my bed and put it in another box. I also tapped the edge of my bed and it turned into a tiny box itself. Another one of my secrets which only Magnus and Raphael know is that every single piece of furniture in my room can turn into a box itself. I also tapped my vanity, nightstands, mirror, lamp, and calendar. After everything was in small or medium sized boxes I loaded them into a bigger box.

I walked over to my wardrobe and opened the doors. I took out all of the clothes and set them into a box. And finally tapped the side and it turned into a box. I took that box and set it in another. I finally walked downstairs and went into one of the closets to grab my infant sports bag. I put the bag on my shoulder and went back upstairs. I loaded all of the boxes into the bag and set the bag beside my book shelf. I grabbed the two remaining boxes and filled them with my books. And now you have to take into account these are huge boxes, as big as a refrigerator box. I then stood the boxes up right before putting my bag on the top of one of them and the box slowly started to disappear and the bag slowly start sinking to the ground. After I did that to the second box I turned back to my book shelf. I tapped the side and it turned into a box. I walked over to my shoe closet grabbing my pairs and putting them back in their boxes before putting them in a bigger box. I put the boxes inside the bag and went into the bathroom with the bag. I grabbed everything, put it in the bag, and went downstairs with my puppies following. When I got downstairs my parents were working away trying to pack everything from downstairs into boxes, and the puppies nipping at their heels. I shook my head then I heard a knock on the door. I walked over, looked through the peep hole to see Raphael. I opened the door and he walked in with the infant bag I got him for Christmas last year. I smiled at him and brought him into a hug, "Hey Raph, I just finished but maybe you could help my parents. To try and gain their trust, after all we did hide our friendship from them for what? Ten years?" He nodded before setting his bag on the ground, and cracking his knuckles.