Birthday

Andromeda's POV

I was sitting on my floor listening to a no-maj artist called Natalia Kills. She's a pop singer, my favorite song from her is Wonderland from the album Perfectionist. I was playing it on my record player because the only electronics in this time are square computers, and iPod gen w/ color. After about an hour I heard the door open. For some reason I have really good hearing, even with music blaring in my sound proof room. I heard footsteps walk up the stairs, and my door opened slightly, "Andy, sweetheart, I think you should go to bed." I chuckled, and looked up at my mother, "Really now, what time is it?" My mother looked down at me, "About 1:30."

Time Skip Two Weeks later on June 17th

I woke up about 9:30 am. I looked over to my calendar and noticed it is my birthday. I smiled, got up, and walked over to my wardrobe. I grabbed a pair of ripped black shorts, a studded red crop top, a black jacket, black earrings, black knee high socks, black high heels, red lipstick, a skull necklace, and a red spiked ring(above). After I changed, put on my Chanel purse, and did my hair.

(Just the design not the color, the color of your hair is in the last chapter)

I walked down stairs and I was about to walk into the living room before I heard voices. "We have to tell her, David." "I know Cilo, but not today I mean it's her sixteenth birthday. We can at least wait a few more days before we tell her." I walked in and they stopped talking and turned to me, "What do you need to tell me?" My father sighed, and my mother stood up, "It's nothing sweetie. Just work stuff." I rolled my eyes, "Just work stuff, been hearing that my whole life. I mean you literally were to busy at MACUSA to even take care of me. Now if this has something about your "promotion" I already know." My father and mother had confusion that soon turned to fear, "Who are you?!" My father shouted; I turned around to see Raphael standing there with his fists clenched, so I grabbed his hand and whispered, "Raph it's fine, remember what we talked about yesterday. And plus Magnus is coming later so you can ask him for the keys to his loft." He unclenched his fists, and turned his head toward me and whispered, "Thanks for that sis." I smiled, "Anytime." He smiled back and I heard my father clear his throat, "Andy, who is this, boyfriend?" I laughed, "Raph is too old for me. I mean I do have crushes on older men but not guys who are over 50." Raphael put his hand on his non beating heart and acted a fended, "I take a fence for that, I'm only in my 60s." I laughed, "Exactly my point Raph." I laughed again and so did he.

I sat down on the couch and he sat beside me putting his arm around my shoulders. My mother raised her eyebrow, "Sure he isn't a boyfriend?" I rolled my eyes again, "Really didn't you pick up anything from our conversation, Raph may look 18 but he is over 60 and I don't like guys over 50. So fuck off." My parents gasped and just then Magnus walked in, "What I miss." He makes hand motions while he talks, "Nothin' Mags, just trying to convince my parents that I'm not dating Raph, but they don't believe me so I used a cuss word." He laughed lightly, "Now I wish I was here for that." I laughed, and turned my head back to my parents, and my mother stepped forward, "Now listen here young lady, we may allow you to dress like a goth but we deserve respect we are after all your parents." Raphael, Magnus, and I all laughed, "Really since when, you have never actually been my parents. I mean Magnus has been more of a father to me than you will ever be. And come on, Magnus acts like both a mom and a dad." Magnus nodded, "Well that is true." Raphael nodded as well before he decided to change the topic, "So how about we give Andy her presents?" My parents, and Magnus nodded. Magnus waved his hand and a bunch of presents appeared all around me. I looked up at him and smiled, and he smiled back, "Thank you Mags!" His smiled and he opened his arms, and I ran into them hugging him back, "Anything for you cupcake." My nickname has always been cupcake mostly because I can be sweet one moment the sour the next. My mother cleared her throat and I turned toward her. She motioned over to a present with skull rapping paper. I looked back over to her and she nodded. It was a medium sized box, so I walked over to it and unwrapped the paper. When the paper was gone I opened the box and there was notebooks and sketch pads. I sketch and write whenever I find free time. I looked up at my mother and smiled. I turned to Raphael, "Now I know you got me something." He laughed, "Yes indeed I did." He speed out of the house then back in. He set a crate down on the coffee table and motioned for me to open it. I went over to the coffee table, set my new books down, and made a crowbar appear in my hand. I opened the crate and inside was a dragon egg. I looked up at Raphael with a face of pure shock. He smiled and I started stuttering from pure shock, "R-R-Raph how?" He smiled wider, "I got it from a new guy I met at the Hotel. He had it in his room so I had to confiscate it. When I asked the warlock-cheating-whore what to do with it she said to get rid of it." I smiled at him, and hugged him, "Thank you Raph." He hugged me back, and when we broke apart he motioned for me to take it out of the crate, so I did. The egg was beautiful, it was a mix of black and purple. I held it in front of admiring it. I then set it on top of my books then turned to Magnus, "So how am I suppose to open all your presents?" He laughed, "Well there is this new thing called use your hands, which they would work if you could just sit down, shut your mouth and open them." I laughed, and sat down.