Diagon Alley Part 2

Andromeda's POV

I walked out of the robe shop, and walked down the street towards the wand shop. I accidentally broke my last wand during the last day of school. I stood in front of Ollivander's for a few seconds before heading in. I heard the bell ring as I opened the door. I walked up to the desk, and whispered, "Hello?" There was no answer, so I said it louder, "Hello?" A ladder slammed against the book shelf, and a man with grey hair was on top of the ladder, "Ah, now who might you be?" I smiled up at him, "Andromeda Cassiel, I just moved here from America." He smiled at me, "Hello Miss. Cassiel, my name is Godric Ollivander. Now let me guess you broke your old wand?" I nodded, he walked into the back, and grabbed two wand boxes. He opened the first box, took out the wand, and handed it to me. I gave it a wave and broke a vase. I shook my head, waved my hand, and fixed the vase. Ollivander raised his eyebrow, "Were you trained by a high warlock?" I nodded, "Yeah, the high warlock of Brooklyn." He took the wand, put it back in the box, and set it on the desk. He opened the second box, took out the wand, and handed it to me. I gave the wand a wave, and the books came flying off the shelf. I shook my head again, waved my hand, and fixed the shelves. I handed him the wand, and he put it back in the box. He set it on the desk, and put his hand on his chin thinking. He then looked like a light bulb went off in his head, and he whispered, "Maybe?" He then walked back to the back of the shop, grabbed another wand, before coming back up to his desk. He opened the box, took out the wand, and handed it to me. I gave the wand a wave, and a light came out of my wand. After a few seconds a dragon made of light came out of the tip of the wand. The dragon circled around me before landing in my open hand, and turning into a dragon egg. I put my wand inside of my skirt, put my other hand on the egg, and turning the egg into a necklace. I looked up at Ollivander, and he said, "That'll be 10 pounds." I nodded, gave him the money, and walked out the door. I looked around trying to see if I could see my father. He was standing by Flourish and Botts with Draco, and a man who looked like an older version of Draco. I walked over to them and smirked at Draco. He smirked back and I turned to my father, "Hello, father." My father and the older Draco looked towards me, "Ah this must be Andromeda." I nodded, "Yes, sir. So you must be Lucius Malfoy. I met Draco in Madame Maxine's." He raised his eyebrow, "So you two already met?" Draco nodded, "Yes, father. She also got Pansy to run out of the shop completely pissed off." We laughed remembering what I said. But his father glared at him, "What did you say to her?" I shook my head, "Sorry, Sir. But that is classified." He raised an eyebrow at me again before turning to my father, "See you at work, David." My father smirked, "Bye, Lucius."

Time Skip till you get home

We walked inside the house, and my mother was standing on top of the stairs. "Andy, we need to have a talk." I nodded before following her upstairs toward my room. She motioned for me to sit on my bed, "Andy, what do you know about Raphael?" I put my hand on my chin, "Well he was born in Zacatecas, Mexico to Guadalupe Santiago. He is 65. He is the second in command in the Hotel Demort in New York. He has a little sister named Rosa. He was turned in 1953 when he was 15. He was raised by Magnus Bane and Camille Belcourt. That's really all I know about his past." My mother nodded, "Do you know anything about the day he was turned?" I sighed and nodded, "Yea, he and a few of his friends went to go take out a group of vampires that were killing no-maj's. They killed his friends but turned him." She looked shocked before hiding it, and nodding, "That is all I wanted to know, thank you." She stood up and walked towards the door, "Mom, why did you want to know that?" She turned towards me, "Just making sure you two were just friends." I rolled my eyes, "How many times do I need to tell you that? I have said it probably twenty times." She left my room and shut my door behind her. A few minutes later I heard a knock on the front door. I left my room and walked downstairs. I got to the door and looked through the peep hole. It was Lucius, Draco, and a female with black hair and one blonde strand. I opened the door, and smiled, "Hello Mr. Malfoy, Draco, and you must be Mrs. Malfoy." She smiled at me, and Mr. Malfoy motioned towards the door, "May we come in?" I nodded, and moved out of the way motioning for them to enter, "Please. Draco you and I can hang out in my room." He nodded and we made our way upstairs to my room. We got to my room, and I motioned for him to enter. He stood in the center of my room and looked around, "Your room is huge." I giggled, "Biggest bedroom in the house."