First Day

Andromeda's POV

Draco and I just stood there staring at Hogwarts. He turned his head towards me, "How about I show you to the common room?" I nodded, and we started our walk to the dungeons. We were near the stairs that lead to the dungeon when I heard footsteps behind us. I turned my hand towards the footsteps and opened my third eye. It was Professor Snape. I closed my third eye and Draco and I started walking down the stairs. We were halfway down when Snape spoke, "Miss. Cassiel, Mr. Malfoy." We stopped and looked up at him, saying at the same time, "Yes, Professor?" He folded his arms behind his back, "It is almost curfew where were you two?" I smiled, "We were talking by the Whomping Willow, Professor." He raised his eyebrow before nodding and walking away. I shrugged my shoulders, and Draco and I continued our walk to the common room. We reached the portrait, the painting was Salazar Slytherin. He looked at me, "Ah, Miss. Cassiel, you know you aren't the only Cassiel I have had here. Now your room is behind the picture of Merlin. Him being your ancestor." I nodded and he turned to Draco, "Password." Draco shook his head, "Pureblood." The portrait opened and we walked into the common room. We walked down the stairs and I looked around trying to find the picture of Merlin. There were three staircases, I turned my head to Draco, "Which staircase has the Merlin portrait?" He pointed to the middle one, "That one." I smiled and walked over to the stairs. I turned towards Draco, "Hey meet me by the stairs at 8:50." He raised his eyebrow, "That really doesn't give us enough time to get to the great hall." I giggled a little, "I have already seen the great hall so I can apparate us there." He looked a little shocked, but before he could respond I walked up the stairs. At the top of the stairs there was a portrait of Merlin. He looked at me and smiled, "You must be my descendant Andromeda. It is a pleaser to meet you." I smiled, "You too, now how do I get in my dorm?" He waved his hand and a voice appeared in my head, Your full name. I sighed, "I never use my full name but, Andromeda Sea Storm Cilo Cassiel." Merlin nodded and then the portrait swung open.

I walked in and admired everything. The couches are black, the fireplace is black and grey with green fire, the kitchen is huge with black counters and cabinets, and there was this library attached to it. In the library there is a desk and behind the desk is a spiral staircase. I walked up the staircase and at the top was a hall way with tons doors. The hallway lead to a giant statue that had to staircases that lead to the right and to the left. In the hall way there were four doors. In the first door was a potions room, filled to the brim with supplies. I walked across the hall to the next door it was an office. I walked up the hall to the door, and on the other side was a pool. There was a cover with a hot tube under it. I walked out of the room and the across the hall. I opened the door and there was a garden. I smiled when I saw a water deer standing by a pond. I closed the door that way the deer couldn't get out. I walked down the hall and up the stairs to the right. It was a bed room, "This is my room." The bed room had a queen sized bed, two mirrors, a black dresser, and a chair. I closed the door and walked across the pathway that connected the two staircases. I opened the door and it was another bedroom. It was bigger than the other one. I smiled when I heard a noise come from down stairs. I apparated downstairs into the living room. I heard a nocking noise on the portrait of Merlin. I opened the portrait and Professor Snape and Grindelwald were standing there with my stuff behind them. I smiled, "How may I help you professors?" Snape motioned to my stuff, "I supposed you would like your stuff." I nodded and motioned for them to move out of the way. They stood to the side, and I waved my hand. My stuff disappeared and appeared in the living room. I looked back at the professors, "Is that all professors? Unless you both would like to join me for a swim. After I unpack." I saw something appear in Professor Grindelwald's eyes before it disappeared, and he shook his head, "No thank you Miss. Cassiel. We have to go to a teachers meeting." I nodded before they both apparated away. I closed the portrait and turned to my stuff. I heard my puppies whining from their cages. I waved my hand and their cage doors opened. They all came running to me whining. They tackled me to the ground, they all snuggled into my sides and neck. I put my hand on Tyson's head, "I know, guys. I shouldn't have left you in your cages for so long. How about we all go for a swim?" They hopped off of me and ran over to the stairs. I chuckled, put my hands beside my head, and jumped onto my feet. I hung my robes on a hat stand beside the door. I walked over to them, grabbed Tyson, and then walked up the stairs with the rest of them following. Tyson has smaller legs than the others so I tend to have to carry him. I set Tyson down on the floor and pointed to the door that leads out side, "You all can go outside till after I have changed." They all ran to that door and I waved my hand. The door opened and they ran out side. I waved my hand towards the other wall, and the door closed. I walked downstairs, and waved my hand. My suitcase and the dog cadges disappeared I sent the cages to my office and my suitcases to my bedroom. I walked up the stairs and went to my bedroom. I tapped my suitcases and all my stuff teleported to my closet. I walked into the closet and grabbed my risqué bathing suit. If Professor Grindelwald were to join me, I want to make a lasting impression. I changed and grabbed my kimono. I put my hair up into a bun and put a sword Japanese hair needle in to hold it up.
     I wrapped my kimono around me and walked out of my room. I heard another noise from downstairs, and went downstairs. There was pounding on my painting, so I opened the door. Pugface was standing there with a scowl, "Why do you get your own room." I pointed towards the painting, "Did you not notice the painting, I'm a descendant of Merlin." I heard a portal open in my library, "Cupcake, who is at the door?" I turned towards Magnus, "A fellow Slytherin, Mags. She is trying to find a reason to punch me in the face." He walked over to me and laughed, "Well, Cupcake, she will end up in the hospital wing, because of the training me and Raph gave you."
     Pugface scoffed, "Who is this? And who is Raph." I smirked at her, "This is my godfather Magnus Bane, and Raph is my brother." She scoffed, "And how old are they." I laughed, "Mags is 385, and Raph is 55." She laughed, "How can your brother be 55 if your parents are in their early 50's?" I laughed, "Raph isn't my actual brother, he is a vampire and died at 18, and I plan to ask Dumbledore if Raph can stay with me because I have a spare room, now I suggest you bite your tongue and leave." I slammed the door shut and turned to Mags, "You wanna go for a swim with the dogs, Mags?" He smiled at me, "Sure Cupcake, but where, it's not like there is any pool nearby."
     I laughed, "Follow me, we have to get the dogs anyway." He nodded and we walked upstairs. Magnus noticed the giant hallway and gasped, "How in the hell did they fit all of that up here?" I laughed again, "It's magic, Mags, Hell isn't involved." We both laughed and I walked up to the door to the outside. I opened the door and the pups all burst through and sat behind us. I laughed and turned to them, "How long have you all been waiting to come inside? Ten minutes? Now who wants to go for a swim?" They all let out a happy bark, and we all made our way to the pool area. I opened the door and I turned to Magnus, "Doesn't it remind you of Rome?"
     He looked inside then at me, "Actually, yeah it does." I smiled and we walked inside. When we got to the pool I sat down in one of the fancy pool chairs, and the dogs jumped in the pool. I looked at Magnus who sat down in the other one, "Mags, something happened earlier." He looked at me, "What, Cupcake?" I sighed, "I am attracted to one of my Professors, and I don't know what to do." He chuckled, "This reminds me of when you were little." I rolled my eyes, "How?" He laughed again, "When you were five and you were hanging out with shadowhunters you were attracted to one of the kids you were training with. What was his name again, James? Chase? Mason?" I sighed, "Christopher, and he is younger than me."
     He smirked, "Well you were 6 when you liked him." I scoffed and stood up. I took off my kimono and Magnus chuckled, "You did like your Professor, didn't you?" I looked at him, "What makes you say that?" He pointed to me, "You're in your 'sexy' swimsuit. You only wear it when you want to seduce someone." I heard a knock on the door downstairs, and turned to Mags, "Can you go get that please, and bring them here?" He nodded and left. I walked over to the hot tub and stepped in. I felt warmth flow through my body. I sat down and leaned against the side of the hot tub. There was a button beside the hot tub and I pushed it.
     Just then the jets fired and I sighed in content. I heard footsteps come down the stairs and I turned to see Magnus with Draco following. I smirked at him, "Hey, Draco, you need something?" He sat beside the hottub, "Why did you hit Pansy?" I raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean, 'I hit Pansy'?" He sighed, "Pansy went to the girls dorm then came into the common room with a black eye. Her friends rushed her to Madam Pomfrey to try and see what happened." I sighed and held up my dominant hand, "Well as you can see, my hand is free of bruises that you would get for punching someone in the face, and trust me, I know what those bruises look like."
     Magnus chuckled, and Draco sighed, "You could've worn gloves." I scoffed, "Gloves do more damage than good when you punch something, and Draco why do you care? I thought you were going to break up with her?" Draco sighed, "I am, but Madam Pomfery wanted me to come ask you about it before she told Dumbledore." I smirked, "Well, go wait in the living room, while I go change." Draco nodded, and left the pool area. I turned to Magnus, "I guess it's time to go face the music." Magnus nodded, "Well you didn't do anything, I was with you the entire time." I got out of the hottub, and made my way over to my chair.
     I sighed, "Doesn't mean Pansy won't try to make up something." Magnus sighed, "You know what, I'll go with you, and if they have any questions they can ask me or Merlin, who is after all your portrait door." I smiled and turned to him, "I'll be fine Mags, I have talked myself out of situations worse than this." Magnus nodded, "Yes well those involved the Clave and the fact of why you were visiting Raph." I nodded, "True, now if you are going to come with me, go wait with Draco in the living room." Magnus nodded and went there. I turned to the dogs, "Are you guys going to be okay by yourselves in here?" They let out a happy bark and I laughed. I walked up the stairs and then to my bedroom. I changed into the outfit I was wearing before I got to Hogwarts then walked downstairs to the living room. Draco and Magnus were just staring at each other suspiciously. I chuckled under my breath then walked into the room, "Come on guys, before Dumbledore comes to get me himself." They nodded and Draco stood up, "They want you in the Infirmary." I nodded and me and Magnus followed Draco to the Infirmary. We walked into the infirmary and Pansy was on a bed with an Ice pack on her eye. I rolled my eyes and when she saw me with her good eye she screamed, "There is the one who punched me!" I rolled my eyes and walked up to all of them, "Pansy if I punched you, your left eye would be a black eye not your right one. Now next time you try to blame me for something, know more about me, than just what hand I shut the portrait with." Magnus put a hand on my shoulder, "Cupcake before you actually do something, breathe." I took a deep breath and looked at Magnus, "Thanks Mags." He nodded and I turned to the teachers, "Since I obviously am being framed can I go back to my dorm now?" Dumbledore held up his hand, "One second, Miss. Cassiel, I need to ask you a couple of questions." I nodded, "Naturally." He motioned for me and Professor Grindelwald to follow him. We walked out of the room and stood outside the door. I raised an eyebrow and Dumbledore started, "Miss. Cassiel, what were you doing before Miss. Parkinson appeared at your door?" I sighed, "About to go for a swim with Mags, and my dogs." He nodded, "And what were you doing after Professor Snape and Grindelwald left you with your stuff?" I looked inside the Infirmary, "Waiting for Mags." I looked back at them and Dumbledore nodded, "Was Magnus with you the entire time you were speaking with Miss. Parkinson?" I nodded, "Yep, and refuses to LEAVE my side now." Magnus looked at me, "Shut it Cupcake before I take back your new camera." I rolled my eyes, "Good luck, Mags." Professor Grindelwald nodded, "Well if that is all..." Dumbledore cut him off, "Miss. Cassiel, who do you think actually punched Miss. Parkinson in the face?" I laughed, "One of her friends, after all Pansy was quite angry at me since Diagon Alley, and the train ride." Grindelwald raised an eyebrow, "And why would she be mad?" I motioned to her, "Well she called me a half-blood, I told her her grandfather was a muggle, and on the train I pointed out that she did not pay attention in Astronomy, because she did not know that Andromeda was a Constellation." They both nodded and Dumbledore turned to Grindelwald, "Professor, make sure that Magnus Bane and Miss. Cassiel get to her dorm." Dumbledore was about to walk into the room when I said, "Wait, Professor, I have a question." He turned to me, "Yes?" I smiled, "Since I have a spare room, would it be okay if Raphael Santiago stayed there?" Dumbledore ran a hand through his beard, "And Mr. Santiago is?" I smiled, "He's a brother to me, Professor, nothing more." Dumbledore nodded, "Yes he may, goodnight Miss. Cassiel." I nodded, "Night Professor." I turned to Magnus, "Mags, let's go we need to make sure we have enough stuff for Raph." Magnus nodded and made his way over to me and Professor Grindelwald. He looked at Grindelwald, "It's good to see you again, Gellert." Grindelwald smirked, "You as well, Magnus, I didn't know you were related to the Cassiel family." Magnus laughed, "I'm not, she's my Goddaughter." I smirked and started walking down the hall towards the stairs that lead to the Slytherin Common Room, "Let's go Gentlemen, I wanna make sure my brother has enough stuff before he arrives tomorrow night." They both laughed and started to walk after me chatting. We made it to my room and they both were about to say goodnight when I turned to Grindelwald, "Professor, why don't you help to make sure my dorm is vampire safe." Grindelwald turned to me and gave a sad smile, "I would, but I have to get my classroom prepared for students tomorrow." I nodded and he turned to the Magnus, "Goodnight, Magnus." Magnus smiled, "Goodnight, Gellert." Grindelwald apparated away and me and Magnus walked into my dorm. I shut the painting and Magnus turned to me, "So that's the Professor you have a crush on." I raised an eyebrow at him, "What are you talking about Mags?" He smirked, "You never wanna hang out with anyone other than me and Raph, yet you asked if Gellert could help make this place suited for Raph. Don't think I didn't pick up on the sad look in your eyes when he left." I scoffed and a tiny blush appeared on my cheeks, "I have no idea what you are talking about, Mags." He scoffed, "Don't try to hide now, Cupcake. Your blush is as plain as day." I rolled my eyes, "Nope." I went into the kitchen and stocked it with bloody mary and blood bags.