part 1

"OH MY GOD", I  screeched.I as in Nandini Murthy is standing in front of a building which has approximately fifty floors! I who has never seen a building of more than four floors in my entire life of 21 years. Don't get me wrong,but I come from a small town in India where independent houses are more prevalent and let me tell you this, the building is in middle of a goddamn  FOREST!

You heard me right.

Royale  Industries.

There are five freakishly large men standing at the entrance. Like LARGE, like Jason Momoa large. Oh! not like that large, but large.You got me right?

I started walking towards the entrance. You can do it Nandini! Yes you can. Just take your right leg forward and then left leg.Right leg.....left leg.....right leg.....See its soo easy!

"Ahhh" I was about give a hard kiss to the ground. I waited and waited and waited for the kiss but it never happened. I opened my one eye and then the other expecting a prince Charming( because heroines tend to close their eyes when they  are about to fall but then suddenly they are in the arms of their prince Charming.)  but I was staring right at a middle aged man, who was by the way extremely handsome.

NO
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This is not an age difference romantic love story.

"Ah! Miss, Are you alright! ".He asked  SNIFFING ME!

Ah Did he just sniff me??

"Why, thank you to save my  cranium"You weird old gentleman!

" My pleasure "He said scanning me from top.......... to bottom like a bloody MRI scan.

" You are new here? "

HOW THE BLOODY HELL WOULD YOU KNOW? THERE ARE 50 FLOORS FOR GODS SAKE! AND ABOUT THOUSANDS OF EMPLOYEES.

"Yes, joining today. " I replied politely.

"Oh, which department? "

Why do you want to know???

"Marketing"

"Oh! Let me show you the way."

I don't like you, but okay.

"Thank you"

Absurd.

The thing is the five guards are starting at me like I have asked for both of the  kidneys! And guess what?

They SNIFFED.

Is it some kind of  a disease here???

As we entered, the surrounding looked like the office of the protagonist/hero in any fiction  novel or a romcom.

You guessed it right.

It was HUGE, MAJESTIC AND ENTHRALLING.

I expected it anyway.

"Well, your department is in 2nd floor"

What??

2ND FLOOR??

Out of all the fifty floors,it had to be second floor!!

Now I can't count the number of trees from the top.

Just Great!

"Ah, so you like know which department is where? " I asked trying to initiate a conversation.

"Yes, I have been working here since last 20 years."He said tapping his right leg, waiting for elevator.

Okayyyy.

Now what to talk?

Just so you all know, I hate uncomfortable silence.

" Hi, I am Nandini Murthy, new employ in Royale Industries"I introduced myself. You know? Manners.

"I am Alph... All fine"

"Hun? "

what is an Alph?

"I am Viraj Singhania, general manager of the company. "