Part 4

Recap:
The spirits of the land I ask you please!
Turn me into thing I wish to be,
with four legs and fur so thick,
I can see thy good in this!

And then I was staring back at golden eyes.

MATE it said.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Mate? Did my mind just say mate? Did the wolf say mate? How can a wolf talk? Who said mate? I am not Australian. Why did I say mate? No. The wolf said mate? What? I am going crazy..... There is a gigantic wolf standing before me and here I am.....
Thinking nonsense.

But you know what the crazy part is, the spell which I had cast earlier transformed me into a wolf.

Right.

I don't know what to think!

Let me just stand still. It will go on its own.

Because I don't know how to run on four legs.

So, currently I am standing here and we both are staring at each other.

The wolf is big....... like Big! It has strand of golden hair that is running from middle of the forehead and ending behind its ear. I have never in my life seen such a breed of wolf. Also I have never seen a wolf.

Is it male or female?

Slowly I casted my eyes downwards.

The wolf then let out a growl.

I would have growled too,only if I knew how!

Hmm! Is it trying to communicate?

God! Why me?

It started to circle around me like it is the predator and I am the prey. Now, when I look closely it's muscles are quite refined, it has a manly shape to it...... It must be a male! Then I looked at myself currently I am female wolf and it is circling me......which means....... Is it looking for a partner to BREED???!!!

OH my God. What am I supposed to do? I am panicking!! I should run but I forgot I have four legs so I step one leg forward then the adjacent second leg. Therefore resulting me in stretching. Great!

When my eyes met the wolf's its head was tilted to the side! It looked confused?

What am I doing???

Common Nandini! Remember your biology class, do you remember anything of the four legged animals???

I should have paid attention.....

Sigh!

I still can do one thing! That's right......

I started to whirl around, trying to close my eyes(its really hard to act on four legs when you can't put your hand on your forehead and act dizzy)and slowly I dropped myself on the ground.

Now don't you scold me! It's the best I could come up with!!!

So I stayed. Suddenly the wolf nudged my head. But I still stayed in the same position. I slowly tilted my head and saw him bowing before me. What am I, a queen? He is probably submitting himself to me....

Awwwww!He is so cute!

Suddenly I heard a lot of howling from a distance. It must be a pack of wolfs. They might be searching for this wolf.suddenly this wolf looked up to me and then I heard a crackling noise.

OH MY GOD!

why on the earth is he breaking his bones!!! ???

Also who can break their on own bones??? Who wants to break their own bones???

The bones started to crackle then the fur started to disappear , the nails started to shorten, the teeth started to shrink.

I calmed myself down. I needed to do something. One... Two...... Three....... Four........ Five....... Six........ Seven....... Eight........ Nine........ Ten.

''goddess of moon and light grant me your might. so I may become unseen.''