29. naruto's interlude

don't you let it go to waste. 

hey uh, sasuke-teme, this may sound really weird coming from me but i want to be honest with you about something. i think i might be either bisexual or totally gay because a part of me still likes sakura-chan and another part of me might like you, as in how i feel towards you goes a little something like this, "is more than a crush, more than a like like more than a love, baby imma make you mine and i ain't giving up." i would rather attempt to write how i feel down than saying it loud cause this way is way better than receiving face to face rejection in front of the entire class dattebayo. sure i might be called dead last amongst our classmates but at least i know that i can attempt to be more understanding than the rest of them ya know. i understand if you don't feel the same way as i do sasuke-teme and that is actually okay dattebayo.  

author's note; this interlude is connected to ch

author's note; this interlude is connected to ch. 21 which was kakashi and naruto's conversation about naruto's feelings for sasuke and how he should tell the uchiha boy that he likes him also after this chapter is posted i'm logging out for a bit so i can put my focus towards finishing this so i can try to plan out the rest of the series in which some stories are connected.