𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

dedicated to Lordpikachu2003Anonym0210-kmjindemonio_69, and everybody else who has added this raging dumpster fire of a story to their reading lists. 

since the first epilogue has kakashi married to captain yamato & obito engaged to my sharkboy kisame plus naruto and sasuke already together talking about having kids, i had decided to change that up. 

(sasuke)

i don't know how it happened but i had a crush on naruto one minute and the next i couldn't get sakura out of my mind no matter what i would do. i told naruto about it and his dumbass said this, "if you like her then tell her and go get some ramen and you'll live happily ever after, sasuke-teme. dattebayo!" after he said that i wanted to knock him the fuck out and start thinking about getting a new bestfriend cause as much as i love naruto, i really do but he's so annoying but he's kinda funny also i know there's no one else in the world who's willing to put up with my shit or his. sometimes i wonder if the dobe knows he's got a secret admirer or something cause i've been noticing lately how the hyuga girl, i think her name's hinata if i'm not mistaken looks at him like he hung the stars or he's some famous person visiting their home town. i would talk to itachi, shisui, or even obito about what i should do but i already know that two out of the three of them are gonna give me similar advice as what i already got from naruto. matter of fact, i'll just leave her a note or something. i only let him down easily because i already knew if i had returned those feelings our friendship wouldn't be the same if we did end up breaking up down the line.

(naruto)

like a young girl once said, "if we were a movie, you'd be the right guy and i'd be the best friend that you'd fall in love with." and those were the words i wish i could've said to you that day but i didn't and i think a part of me will always regret not saying it but it's okay cause not all friendships are meant to turn into relationships. i'm happy that you let me down easy and telling me to never give up looking for my special someone and they'll come my way someday. i don't know why but lately i've been having this feeling that somebody's watching me or maybe it's just a figment of my poor imagination cause who would ever be into a weird dobe like me, i'm not that good looking and i'm annoying, hyperactive and the biggest knucklehead in town. 

(obito)

(obito)

these past few years have been rough but we're working on becoming better partners to each other and increasing our communication skills cause how can we ever come to any agreements if we don't talk to each other about it. i've been talking to kakashi and kagami about me seeing a therapist and talking with them about my insecurities and how i should go about overcoming them also what to do just in case they make a reappearance whether it's major or minor. sometimes i wonder if it was my insecurities that pushed kakashi into her arms that cold and bleak february night, i always wanted to ask him about it but i'm afraid of his response and the outcome of it all. i wonder about a lot of things such as why would anybody want to be my friend or even date me cause i'm unattractive, constantly second-guessing everything, always going into these depressed modes, bottling up my emotions but mainly i don't know what i want to do with my life or want out of life. i know having insecurities fucking suck but at least i'm working on trying to overcome them instead of letting them dictate my life.

(kakashi)

i realized that all relationships come with high and low points, good and bad times and that's what i like about them. i already knew that obito wants to ask me about that particular night but i'm never going to tell him cause he's already at a low point thinking his insecurities are the reason why i cheated when it actually wasn't. i only cheated because i felt unloved for a moment so i wanted to feel the love in the arms of a stranger which is a bad idea but at the time i didn't give a damn about my relationship. i may not look like i do but i actually adore obito even though our communication sucks. we both have our own insecurities even though he lets them be known while i hide mine by constantly looking nonchalant and uninterested in things. we're total maybe even complete opposites yet we manage to attract each other, we may argue about the little things but he's the only person i want to come home to at the end of every day also he's the only person i actually see putting up with my bullshit just like how i put up with his bullshit most days. we're perfectly imperfect and i wouldn't want our love to be any other way. he could cut me open and take my heart any day cause i already know we'll never be apart. 

fin

fin.

thank you for reading and keep a lookout for the second book of my naruto series titled the only exception which rotates around the relationship between kotetsu hagane and izumo kamizuki.