𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

what obito and i had at the beginning started sweet but in the end, i realized that we were better off as friends. we still keep in contact since we were bestfriends before we started our toxic relationship. it took us a while to get over each other and move on but we got through it with the help of our current partners. despite the awkward way we've met, i thank kami every single day when i wake up to see him either lying next to me or cuddling next to me sometimes even laying on me. we met through a mutual friend of ours - thanks for everything, dolphin boy. i didn't want to pursue a relationship with him due to my fear of repeating the same mistakes i made with obito all those years ago. yamato may look tough on the outside but he's one of the kindest people i have known outside of what's left of the hatake family. what i do appreciate about yamato is that he's so quick to give and never wants anything in return. i will never understand why he wanted me in the end even though there were a lot of people who wanted him and who were more deserving of having this sunshine of a man by their side. 

after ending what bakashi and i had i thought i would be single for a very long time since i'm not that good looking unlike most of the men in the uchiha family

after ending what bakashi and i had i thought i would be single for a very long time since i'm not that good looking unlike most of the men in the uchiha family. i had met my current partner oddly through my cousin itachi who's been his bestfriend for quite some time now. at the beginning of our relationship i had to continually ask itachi if he was cool with me being involved with his bestfriend. he never minded it at all but once he told me that he was happy that his bestfriend had found someone that loves him for him without judgment and for me as well because i deserved another shot at finding my happily forever after with someone. even though he occasionally stays in kirigakure while i live here in konohagakure, i'm happy that we can make this work despite the distance between us. even though i'm still working through all of my insecurities, i'm glad that i have an awesome support system filled with the people who i love and cherished so thank you kagami, kisame, and itachi also sasuke even my therapist tobirama. yeah surprise, surprise my therapist ended up being the person who i thought hated me this whole time also it turns out that he gives excellent advice and is very patient even though he doesn't look like it. 

even after all these years of arguing with each other nonstop, we're still together, which is kinda ironic cause i originally had no hope of us ever becoming a couple

even after all these years of arguing with each other nonstop, we're still together, which is kinda ironic cause i originally had no hope of us ever becoming a couple. i always thought i would forever stay being the annoying best friend instead of the boyfriend. i'm just glad that i took big brother kakashi's advice because i honestly do think that if i didn't take it, i would be pining over him as the years go on. yeah, i'm sad that kakashi and obito didn't work out but i did learn a lesson from their relationship; instead of trying to make things work out just come to a mutual agreement, and have a quiet yet mutual break up also don't bottle up your emotions like if you're feeling some type of way about something or if your partner did something that you don't like - talk to them cause everything shouldn't be one-sided. 

just like what naruto said, i'm happy that we're still together and i'm still following the advice obito gave me even though i still don't know who he was talking about when he said "another uchiha in a toxic situation" and i hope i never find out who it is because i'm gonna keep on asking them "why didn't they keep on trying to leave their significant other." or "why didn't you reach out and ask us for help" cause that's what family is there for - to help each other out of tough situations and to be there for each other regardless if we like it or not. each day that i spend with naruto, i just go with the flow of things because why not like we only live once ya know even though we've been thinking about adopting children or talk with a surrogate because we both want children that look like both of us. 

public safety announcement: i'm not trying to glorify anything i said at all in this epilogue cause i never been in that type of situation before so, please don't comment saying hurtful things towards me cause i will delete all comments and i prob...

public safety announcement: i'm not trying to glorify anything i said at all in this epilogue cause i never been in that type of situation before so, please don't comment saying hurtful things towards me cause i will delete all comments and i probably will delete this entire book without a doubt even though i've been working on this raging dumpster fire of a story for the past two and a half years come the 11th.