Chapter 6i

• Dedicated to Ib:)

Zara’s POV

Mustering the courage to finally release him, I look into his eyes, my lips almost brushing against his chin. No pity or sympathy in them. Just worry. He looked concerned for me.

His concern was so genuine it drew me to him. And I closed the gap between our lips.

Everything felt perfect in that moment of time. His lips so gentle on mine. Involuntarily I moved my hands to the back of his neck; deepening the kiss as I parted my lips welcoming his tongue. The instant our tongues collided I wanted more.

Just then my miserable phone vibrates and I push away creating distance between us. I stare at my feet, embarrassed. It took me forever to stabilize my mental state and answer. A missile was aimed in my ear, thanks to Poo's horrendously loud screeching.

“Zeeee, where are you? You lost or something? You’re nowhere to be seen. Couldn’t spot you at the party and you’re not even in the room.” She rambled.

“No honey. Not lost. Just dead -.- ” I snap into the device killing the call before hearing out her bullshit justification. Nothing of this sort would happen if she’d been with me, I had explained to her I wasn’t in a mood to make friends so to jus frogging stick with me, but no; she couldn’t.

So I’m standing blankly in the middle of nowhere analysing my critical situation.

Basically- Pooja invited me to a stranger’s party, ditched me, I wandered off like a loafer, spoke to a stalker, cried like a maniac and kissed some random Ryan. Genius. Way to go normal human behavior. Oh and also I needed to find a ride back home. Absolutely. Frogging. Great.  

“Urgghh!” I unleashed my frustration. “Quit gawking!” I tell Ryan off who’d been scrutinizing me the whole time like I’m his lab specimen.

A/N Hello there lovlies x

I wanted to add Ryan's POV of the kiss as well, so look forward to a Chapter 6ii update:)  stay tuned :P

MUCH LOVE, ZEE<3 

and please comment x