I win

Thank you guys so much for your patience. I'm so sorry I disappeared. Life got busy, but I never forgot about this story. And I've read every comment. There's nothing I love more than seeing you guys enjoy my story.

That night I got home and changed into some shorts and a t-shirt, threw my hair into a messy bun, put on my Converse and left towards Junior's house. 

As I got closer to his house, there was a car that caught my eye. Idk what it was, it was nothing special. Just a white '05 Dodge Neon. But I got a bad feeling off of it. I decided to just shrug it off and went to go knock on his door.

I expected Junior to be the one to answer the door, but instead it was an older woman. She was really pretty. A little shorter than me, in shape, and she had long brown wavy hair. She must be his mom.

"Uhh hi. Is Junior around?" I sounded hella awkward.

"Yes he is, entra mija." She said happily as she moved aside and gestured for me to come in.

I walked inside and she told me I could sit on the couch, so I did. She sat down on the couch that was straight across from me. "I'm Juniors mom. But you can call me Elena."

"I'm Yolanda, it's nice to meet you."

She smiled back, but Before she could speak again Junior walked out wearing a white T-shirt and black basketball shorts. He had some black and white Cortez on to match.

 "Hey."

"Hey." I said with a smile.

"Sorry about that I was helping my Abuela with something "

"Na, no te preocupes. There's no need to say sorry about helping your abuelita."

There was an awkward silence before he said, "So uh.. did you want to go play the game?"

"Of course." I turned to his mother and said, "It was nice meeting you, Elena."

"Igualmente mija."

We ended up going downstairs into the basement. It was nice as hell. Black leather couch with black furniture.  There were 2 doors down there. He said one was the bathroom, and the other was his room.

We were playing for about an hour. Halo, I got more kills than him, again. 

Junior: Alright, I'm done.

He put down the controller. 

Junior: Damn, I honestly thought you were lying when you said you played games. *Laughs*

Yol: Why did you think that?

Junior: I don't know I just thought maybe you were trying to impress me or something.

You: *Laughs* What? Stopp. Because I'm a girl? Plenty of girls play games.

I playfully pushed his shoulder. 

Junior: I'm sure but I don't know many and..

Yoli: Well now you know what's up vato. I shrugged, smiled and then took a drink of my Pepsi.

About 30 minutes later we were lost in conversation. He was telling me about his living situation.

Junior: Well when my Abuelo died 4 years ago, my mom and me were all my abuelita had left, so we came to live with her. I got a job as soon as I hit 16. And now, I'm at the point where I pay for all of it.

Yol: Damn that must be hella stressful for you.

Junior: Nah, they deserve it. And I can afford it. So why not? 

30 more minutes… We decided to go for a, "walk" (smoke).

As we walked down the street, I noticed that the car was still sitting there.