[Apology]

3rd person's POV
On the following Day, Suzu decided to wait for her sister by the gates, sitting just beside it eating the sandwich her stepmom made.

Meanwhile, Team 7 was already heading back to Konoha, but the genin clad in orange forgot something of importance to him.

Running back to the village, Sasuke chased after him while Sakura sighed holding onto a stuffed animal, a gift she bought, or otherwise as her way of apology.

Back to Suzu, she already had finished her sandwich, when an Eagle flew over her head, circling her two times and headed back to the hokage's Tower, signalling that she was called for.

Wanting to stay put, she paced around debating to herself for a bit before deciding to go to the hokage to do quickly whatever he was to ask of her and quickly go back to the gates.

Nodding to herself, she ran and walked on the walls to the roof, then using it to make herself an easier pathway away from the busy streets to quickly get to her destination.

Arriving at the entrance, she went up the stairs and knocked for permission to come in, which she was given to.

Entering, she sees the hokage still with his pipe on his mouth, hands resting on the desk, and a large amount of stacked papers behind him.

"Suzu, one of the ninjas told me you were by the gates, were you planning to go after your sister again? "

"I'm just waiting."

"Ah, I see." Suzu watched the Hokage take a paper from one of the piles behind him, the blue haired girl watching awkwardly not knowing why she was still here.

"I be excused?"

Shaking his head, the hokage beckoned Suzu near his table, taking some papers below his desk.

"Since I am not able to train you today, I would like you to do these Missions."

Staring blankly at the hokage for a moment, Suzu took the papers from Hiruzen and nodded, bowing before exiting the room.

"That kid doesn't know how to say no doesn't she?" a purple haired woman appeared beside the hokage, stretching her hands as she watched the blue haired girl exit the building from the window.

"Ah Anko, you came just in time."

"Why is that, Lord Hokage?"

"I have something for you to do."

-------------------------------
Suzu's POV
Reading through the mission objectives Lord Hokage gave me, I see that I once again have to pick out weeds, walk some dogs, and help out the flower shop.

Some of the new missions I acquired were finding a lost pet, helping out on the weapon shop, and to calm a person's cat.

'Why was I given these again?' sighing, I decided to first do the missions due this morning, the ones for the afternoon being the least of my priorities for now.

'Now to the meat shop...'

---------------------
Already finishing the morning tasks, I took a short break at the dango shop. Sitting on the bench outside I eat my dango, shielding my eyes from the sun's rays.

'After this I will have to go to the weapons shop, then-' I was cut off from my train of thoughts when I saw something on the rooftop of the house in front of me, it's tail swishing back and forth as it stared at me and I stared back at it.

"The lost pet!" standing abruptly, I jump to the roof at the same time it made a dash away from me, missing the chance to catch it.

Not letting it out of my sight, I follow the brown furball jumping from roof to roof, following it as it jumped down and entered a forest.

Deciding to follow it by the trees, I jumped from branch to branch, careful not to make a sound.

Watching it carefully, it looked back from where it entered before deciding to curl up on where the trees let some sunlight in, closing it's eyes to relax, now deciding it was my chance.

Jumping down beside it, I quickly take it in my grasp, the sudden action startled the furball and made it squirm in my hands.

"I caught you." smiling to myself, I let it squirm against my hold and was about to go out of the forest when I heard a rustle from the bushes, sensing a chakra signature hiding.

"Who's there?" Narrowing my eyes at the bush, the enemy revealed himself to be one of my classmates from before, the one who was always sleeping whenever I got the chance to look at him.

"Err.. Haruno Suzu?" nodding, I watch him take a step forward as to which my reflex made me take a step back.

Putting his hands up, he pointed to the left making me look to see a sign posted which read 'Property of the Nara clan'.

"Sorry... Nara-San."

"No prob." waving, he sent a small wave back before putting his hands in his pockets, disappearing back into the woods.

--------------------------
After I gave back the cat to it's owner, I went to the weapons' shop and helped out in sharpening and shining out the kunais, afterwards calming Tora, a weird cat with a bow.

The sun was setting as I stopped by the dango shop to spend the last of my allowance, before heading home with a box of dangos at my hand.

Arriving home, I peeked inside before gently closing the door, careful not to do big movements and walked quickly but silently up to my room.

Opening the door, I almost dropped my dangos in surprise when I saw someone who I was waiting for sitting on my bed.

"Hey Suzu."

Tackling her in a hug, I dropped the box of dangos on my bed and nuzzled my head to her shoulder, hugging her close.

"Sakura!"

I feel her hand pet the back of my hair while her other hand hugged back, her head nuzzling to my shoulder whispering to my ear.

"I'm sorry."

-------------------------
To be continued...

HEYYYO FAM!!!!!

So so, the past week has been  pretty fun, but also tiring days-but I surely, definetly enjoyed it!!!

Anyways, How was the chapter? Well, it's almost time to remeet all of Suzu' s friends, don't cha think?

Welp, see you all in the next chapter, and if you want to- please do,

VOTE

FOLLOW

FAN

AND ENJOY!!!!