[Reunion]

Kira's POV
The next day, Shino Aburame Shino gave me some of his clothes, afterwards I followed him as he sneaked around the village putting my hood up for a reason I do not understand why.

Arriving at a part of some forest, I was tackled once again as the dog above me licked my face. Not knowing what this gesture meant, I licked back making him lick twice as many than before.

"Akamaru- down! I know you're excited, but you're covering her up with your spit!" a man laughed. The dog, 'Akamaru' carefully got off me and went to him, the man grinning at me showing his fangs.

"Sorry there- the guy just missed the gal."

"Thanks for letting us use your 'space' Kiba."

The man named Kiba nodded and proceeded to make conversation with Shino Aburame Shino with Akamaru by his side.

Noticing a woman behind a huge rock, I blink and tilt my head as to why she was there, before slowly creeping up behind the rock and towards the opposite direction she was facing.

Tapping her shoulder, I flinched when she immediately turned around in surprise, only for her to give me a small smile while waving.

"H-hello.."

Giving a smile like Kiba did earlier, I showed my fangs making her giggle and pat my head, my eyes closing happily at the gesture.

Once again being tackled to the ground by a sudden collision of a body to mine, I lay flat on the ground as arms wrapped around me, their head buried onto my neck.

'Why do they like tackling me these days? Do I look like some sort of Teddy bear?'

Looking at the person whose arms were wrapped around me, I quickly push them away before hiding behind the woman hiding behind the huge rock, seeing who it was.

"Suzu.. I won't hurt you- not ever.. So why are you so afraid of me..?" the pinkette exclaimed.

Hearing sadness in her voice, I felt pain in my chest knowing she was hurting although I don't know why.

Slowly going to the sad pinkette, I stand now only a meter away from her, staring right by her green eyes.

Having an idea, I ran to the forest and come back with a small yellow flower as I hand it to her.

"N.. N-o...no..s-sa..d.." I rasped out pushing the flower to her chest.

"Suzu.."

My head snapped up as I smell a familiar scent slowly going towards us, one of my tails popping out unconsciously as I hurry towards Shino Aburame Shino and gobbled up the colorful thing he was handing to me.

Feeling a pat on my head, I grin at the gesture while continuing to eat the colorful thing.

Sitting on the ground, I feel my tail swish happily while I eat, feeling their stares on it.

"What is that?!" I hear Kiba exclaim, although I fail to notice on what he was referring to.

Feeling myself getting picked up, I look at the person whom was carrying me in surprise, only to see it was the pink haired kunoichi.

"What have they done to you...?"

Tilting my head at her expression along with the others whom I had noticed had confused yet sad faces, I retract my tail and squirm so that I would be put down, afterwards running towards the forest in all fours and giving them flowers.

"Flower.. Happy!" I try to say, gesturing to the flower and onto my lips, showing them my fangs like Kiba did earlier.

Feeling a pat on my head, I look up to see Shino staring down at me, holding the flower on his other hand.

"Thanks, Suzu."

"Ki.. Ra!"

"Suzu."

-------------------------------------
Tsukiko's POV (YEET.)
"Stop touching me!!"

"I'm not touchiiing..."

"YOU'RE SO TOUCHING ME!"

"I AIN'T TOUCHING YOU!"

"YOU SO ARE TOUCHING ME!!"

"I AIN'T TOUCHING YOU!"

Irritated, I turn around to see Leo's tail out touching Astral's leg, the two of them still continuing their argument.

"Would you two please... SHUT UP!" Punching the both of their heads, I wipe the dirt off of my dress and keep moving forward, only to stop on my tracks when the two of them started whining.

"But he was touching me!"

"I wasn't touching you!"

"Oh shut up pussycat!"

"How about you shut up for once-"

"Shut. Up." I glare at the both of them, before silently moving towards the direction of Konoha.

Calming my mind of the two idiots, I huff and continue walking towards the direction of Konoha, the two whining idiots behind me.

------------------------------------------
3rd person's POV
Meanwhile, Kira and the others huddled in a circle talking about what would happen next, although the blue haired girl could only watch as she ate another stick of dango.

"So I was saying, how would we hide her seeing that she's wanted around the streets of konoha?" Kiba asked, pointing his thumb at Kira whom playfully tried to bite on it, only for Kiba to quickly hide his thumb away from Kira.

"Well, how about letting her stay here in this place for awhile..?" Hinata asked, looking at the rest of the people in front of her.

"And let her live here in the open? No way! Besides, she has no food, no water, nor any place to sleep in!" Sakura exclaimed, looking worriedly at the blue haired girl whom was getting patted by Shino.

"Well she can't stay with neither all of us since that would just be easier for them to find her.." Shino mumbled, patting Kira's head who seemed to like the gesture.

Kira's eyes immediately snapped open as she began to growl, taking in a stance as she glared at the trees behind them, the other ninjas with her taking a stance as well.

" Who's there?! Show yourself!" Sakura exclaimed, clenching her fists as she stepped forward.

Kiba sniffed the air and immediately stiffened, nervously looking at Sakura and the others.

"Guys.. It's-" before he could continue his sentence, Kira whom was in front of them was suddenly punched in the stomach with force, sending her flying backwards although she regained her balance, immediately standing on all fours.

"You four! What do you think you are doing?!" emerging from the dust was Tsunade Senju, Shizune and a few ANBU appearing behind her.

Suddenly, three figures jumped in front of Kira, and there showed Leo, Astral, and the villaness herself.

"Are we late for the party?"

------------------------------------------
HEY GUYS!!!! I'm not dead yet!!

Sorry for the very, very, very late update! I had been very very busy the past few months! >~<

Thank you for all those who'd been waiting patiently for so long and I really am sorry for updating so late!

Welp, to the next chapter!!!

If you want, please doooo

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

FAN

AND ENJJJJOOOYYYY!!!