[Beast] Part 1

3rd person's POV
The beast's head tilted downwards, his intense gaze fixated on the living creatures staring at its form, unbothered by the female hybrid counterpart barely conscious on his back, the beast's tail making a small motion of warning.

His large mouth opened releasing a large puff of cold air, sharp rays of teeth being bared as a low growl erupted from his throat, shaking the icy earth below his feet.

"Where is the contractor, who failed to follow the rules I have given?"

Shino looked up, meeting the eyes of the beast whom looked back both in hatred and anger, blue eyes now glowing to intimidate the human whom dared to even look at him eye to eye, yet in a split second, the human whom was brave enough to stand before him, quickly turned to look at his host, whom now was in a sitting position by his back, eyes staring blankly back towards the male human.

"I do not know who this 'contractor' is you speak of- but I do know the person sitting on top of you." Shino exclaimed, eyes not leaving the blank stare given to him by his dearest friend.

Huffing, the beast once again let out a puff of cold air, bringing Shino's attention back to it.

"The contractor I speak of is no other than the daughter of Jun and Asami, a woman bearing pink eyes and knowledge more so than any human."

As the words left the beast's mouth, an enraged yell echoed throughout the now icy forest, from the distance a small silhouette was visible to the people present.

"Do not speak of those names!!!! Fire style : Blaze wings!!!" the silhouette came closer, revealing Tsukiko, who's eyes were filled with madness, her laughter as her flaming hands kept slashing and inflicting scars onto the beast of ice, although the said creature looked not in pain, but in anger, reflecting the same as he did, but with more hatred against the woman before him.

"You have violated our contract, foolish human. What is there to give you, much less than respect nor mercy?"

Shino, and Sakura continued to watch the one-sided fight happen before them, with the beast hitting Tsukiko on the ground over and over whenever she would fly up and try to inflict pain on his sides.

" Shino, we must get Suzu away from them-" Shino raised his hand up to stop the pinkette, pointing at the three tailed hybrid sitting nonchalantly on top of the beast of ice, staring at them through her dull, blank looking eyes.

"But she doesn't look like she's even conscious Sakura, look at her." Sakura looked at her sister in worry, but nonetheless shaked her head and clenched her fist, yet focused on healing the wound on Astral's body.

"We should atleast try Shino! If we don't - she might disappear again!"

"No. I won't let that happen."

The two of them looked back towards the battle happening in front of them when the beast slammed his large paw onto Tsukiko, eliciting a pained gasp before she would cough out blood, glaring at the beast before her.

"As you have violated our contract, I will not uphold my end of the deal any longer." the beast opened his mouth, a ball of chakra started forming just outside of his snout. Forming into a deathly cold ball of ice that sucked in the remaining warmth of the terrain below them, the earth turning into ice, the trees frozen, and the terrain itself now covered in fragile yet dangerous blocks of frozen water.

With her final strength, Tsukiko mustered up all that she could and tried to atleast draw blood, yet failed as her sword shattered before her when it tried to pierce through the beast's hide.