[Beast] Part 2

3rd person's POV
Suzu stopped growling, tilting her head in question at the finger pointed at her as the beast behind her laughed, shaking the forest of spikes that were spread out around them.

"This is my child, not that of a human's-"

"But you said awhile back that she was of our kin, did you not?" fixing his shades, Shino continued to look at the beast of ice, the oinkette beside him staying silent, watching how the events before her unfold, yet ready to step in whenever it is needed.

The beast's laughter stopped, eyes now looking at the female hyrbid who in return looked back at him, head tilted in question as her tails now swayed behind her slowly.

"You have a given me a fine point human. I give you this, what do you propose I do then, when I cannot ask her to speak for you as she had forgotten how to because of the previous human's selfishness?"

Shino stayed silent, looking at the person dearest to him, trying to think of a way, a path for communication.

Sakura slowly raises her hand, the beast's attention now on her.

"Uhm, if I may-"

"Speak."

"Before the.. Escape from the torture cell they held Suzu and friends in- I got notified that Suzu was back. Then I got to have the chance to talk with ibiki-san and Inoichi-San, and Inoichi-San told me about a.. Guardian? In Suzu's mind- was that not you? " Sakura exclaimed, unsure.

" That is correct. I do not want anyone prying into the mind of my host, especially without permission to enter. "

" Well- wouldn't that mean you can see the events happening before her?"

The beast of ice puffed out a cold gust of air from his nostrils, crouching down so he'd get a better view of the pinkette, eyes now closed as he organized the thoughts in his head.

"Yes. Every memory, even before it was wiped out of her. Are you trying to imply that these are evidences to prove that not all humans are evil?"

Nodding, Sakura watched her sister climb the beast's side with no alarm, trying to playfully bite the beast's tail despite the huge difference in terms of size and strength.

"I see. You do have a point.. Although.. Do you not remember the time you have distanced yourself-just because she had killed another?"

"I-" Pursing her lips, Sakura could only bow her head down in silence, the beast standing up once more. Catching Suzu by his tail, he slowly put the female hybrid down back to the ground and puffed out another gust of cold air.

"Why do you bow your head human? I agree, what you did, was something I dislike, although I suppose I could let it slip."

"Huh?"

"Because you, Sakura Haruno, has been the first to show her kindness, love, compassion, happiness, friendship... family. Before I knew it you became her home, her light, her reason to continue forward. And with that, I thank you." the mighty beast of ice bowed his head at the pinkette, who stood shocked, tears flowing down her eyes continuously as she covered her mouth, tears both in joy and gratefulness, for she did not know that she had caused a great impact on her dear sister's life, just as she had did to hers.

Seeing tears flow down on her face, Suzu frowned despite being barely conscious of what was happening, ran towards Sakura and gave her a hug, enclosing her tightly both with her arms and tails, not wanting to see the pinkette cry. Sakura could only sob more as she crouched down and hugged back just as tight, finally feeling her sister's warmth against her.

While the two sisters were having a reunion, the beast turned to Shino who was silent, and nodded towards his direction.

"I shall give your race a chance, but this is the last I will give. Aburame Shino, I give you the choice."

A new bell had appeared by Shino's hand, the smal, silver ornament making a slight sound as he had lifted it slightly to see it on a better angle, the sound getting the attention of the female hybrid.

"Take this and make sure she does not cause you trouble nor harm- or give her the freedom, the chance to possibly destroy--yet at the same time to give."

"My choice.. Is that not obvious?" crushing the bell on his palms, color returned to Suzu's eyes, her icy blue irises glossing as tears welled up in her eyes, overflowing and making tear stains on her cheeks.

"I choose to give her freedom. Whether she makes the right or wrong choice, I'll stay by her side. Always and forever."

Nodding, the beast started to slowly disappear along with the ice formation around them, small specks of light coming from his formals he slowly returned back to his host, the craature nodding in gratitude both towards the pinkette and the Aburame.

"Thank you. With this, I can watch her life through her eyes without fear, knowing she has all of you by her side. Haruno Sakura, continue to treat her well, and make sure she doesn't cause trouble."

"Of course! As the oldest sister, I gotta keep her out of harm's way! Cha!!!"

"Aburame Shino. She may be my host, but she is still my child. And as her parent, you better treat her well- or I will personally come out just to Bury you to your grave, remember, I may not be present physically, but Im watching. " growling, he looked at his host, trying to muster a smile despite looking menacing because of his form.

" My host, remember - you are never alone. I am always here with you. Enjoy your life to the fullest. "

Nodding, Suzu gave him her happiest smile, showing him a peace sign as he disappeared in spec's of light which returned to her, the ice formation disappearing and being replaced by the grassy scenery that had stood before the ice.

Suzu looked at her sister, burying her face at the crook of her neck and finally let out her loud cries, repeating the pinkette's name over and over.

"Sakura! Sakura!"

"I know Suzu, I'm here.. We're all here for you.."

Feeling a hand on her head, Suzu looked and saw Shino, petting her head softly making her smile and drag him for a group hug.

Astral, with her eyes open, smiled at the scene before her, before looking up at the sky seeing one last snowflake fall to the ground, the last remainder that anything 'cold' happened here.

'Leo, you need not to worry--Suzu' s doing okay now. Wherever you are, I hope you're happy. '

Grunting, Astral stood up slowly before making eye contact with Suzu, the bear like woman. Lifting a paw and waving athe the blue haired girl, before disappearing in a cloud of smoke.

"Until we meet again, my honey."

---------------------------
PHEW! Was that a heck of a chapter full of dialogue or what?!

Anyways tho, whaddya readers think? I apologise for my grammar errors especially in the future chapters plus books.. *scratches my head*

Ahum! Well any questions y'all like to know so far? Comment, and I'll try to answer as clearly as I can! Although I ain't giving spoilers!

Even if you give me a cookie.

Yes.

Anyways, onwards - to the next chapter!!!

If you like, please do,

VOTE

FOLLOW

FAN

ANDDDDDDD ENJOOYYY!!! >^<