[Midnight]

3rd person's POV
Midnight came and the three now inspected the guards who were surprisingly awake, watching the gates.

"So, what are we gonna do now oh great Astral?"

"Shh! I'm thinking!"

An idea popped up in the bear's head as she scooped up the blue haired girl beside her, holding her to her chest as she crouched down to the ground grinning at the lion.

"What?"

"We jump."

Before the Leo could even complain--Astral jumped quietly yet swiftly, the lion behind her as they land a few feet away from the gates, quickly hiding in a nearby alleyway.

Putting Kira down, Astral and Leo peeked at each side of the alleyway cautiously, looking for any person in sight.

The only ones they could see were a few adults going in some sort of restaurant, some by the stand that sold sake and takoyaki.

Nudging onto Leo, Astral pointed to the direction to her left, making him nod and put Kira onto his back before following the spiky haired girl to their destination.

Jumping at the the wooden fence, the two landed on the wet floor while miraculously avoiding their feet from slipping.

"Ah! We're here!"

Her voice echoed around the open bath making her hand slap onto her mouth.

"Better keep your mouth shut when you don't wanna get caught."

"That's what you also need to do!" Astral whisper yelled.

Holding the blue haired girl by her waist, she carried her down the lion's back and slowly rested her on the ground.

"Now to get that blood off of you.."

"And you."

"Speak for yourself."

---------------------
Astral's POV
Scrubbing my honey's hair with the 'hair product' produces bubbles which she seemed interested in making me smile, the lion behind us lay by the pond looking bath with his half submerged in the hot water, red slowly getting in the water.

"Aren't you supposed to be in the other side--male?"

"Bothered?"

Glaring at his smug face, I continue to wash the dried blood off Kira, afterwards pouring the tub of water on top of her head, rinsing her of the bubbles.

Seeing her produce a small frown, this saddened me and made me try to make bubbles by scrubbing the soap with my hands, surprised when she held them.

Flustered, I try to take my hands away from her cold ones only to fail, keeping them still as she played with them.

Hearing the water splash behind me, I turn around only to see the lion's face close to mine, my flustered cheeks turning to normal as I glare at him.

"What?"

"Think we gotta go, stayed long enough."

"Hmph. You don't get to order me."

Turning back around to my honey, I wash my hands off the bubbles and carry her up for her to stand, then putting on her dress before putting the towel onto her head.

"The next person in is sure to get a surprise by all the red in the bath."

Leaving the bathhouse, we went and searched around the village as quietly as possible, being sure not to get noticed.

Feeling a tug on my hair, I turn around only to see Kira staring at an open balcony making me grin.

"Good job spotting that!" kissing her forehead, I nudge at Leo to the balcony before carrying Kira onto my back, jumping and landing with a soft thud.

Cautiously entering the room, I put Kira down as we three explored the place.

"Yeesh, the person here couldn't even bother cleaning the place up- it's all dusty and stuff."

"You got that right." Staring at a picture by the drawer, I saw probably the owner of the room with her family in one happy picture, posing for the photo.

I narrow my eyes at the one in the middle, short blue hair with eyes twinkling with happiness, thinking they were familiar when suddenly my ears perked up at the sound of footsteps.

"Shi- Hide!"

We quickly went and hid with Leo below the bed and me by the closet but I forgot to take Kira who was standing by the bed, holding some sort of stuffed animal.

"Kira! Come here! Psst!" Leo whisper yelled below her, my lips pursed as I hope she listens for once without me resorting to use the bell.

"Is someone there?" I hear an unfamiliar voice say outside the door, making me curse internally and bring out the bell from my pocket, at the same time the person I do not know of peeked inside the room.

Kira's POV
Trying to think of why this stuffed animal was so familiar, I flinch when I hear the door creak open, locking eyes with a familiar looking woman whose mouth opened to utter a single word.

"... Suzu..?"

My brows furrowed at the name, but before I could open my mouth to speak, my ears heard the sound of the bell.

"Kira, this is an order--drop that thing and escape from the balcony." I hear Astral's voice whisper in my head, and before I know it, the stuffed rabbit was on the ground, and I was taking a step back as the woman went and took a stepped forward.

"Suzu, Is that you..?"

Narrowing my eyes cautious to her movement, I took another step back, before dashing towards the open balcony, jumping from roof to roof mindlessly before jumping down and entering a forest.

Tripping on a branch, my body rolled through the unsuspected slope before landing on a pile of flowers, their petals flying upwards by the impact.

Shaking my head to shake off the petals sticking by my hair, I look around and gaze at the wonderful view, the lake reflecting the bright shine of the full moon.

Wanting to reach for the moon's reflection, I did not notice that I was running towards it, making me slip from the slippery ground and making me splash towards the shallow lake.

Trying to shake the water off my body, I stop when I hear a twig snap from the bush just beside me, narrowing my eyes at the Bush as a person came out of it.

-------------------------
To be continued...

HEYO FAM!

I'M STILL ALIVE AND YEP.

Soryy for the suuuuppppeer slow updates recently! Im not having that much of ideas sooo.. Yeah..

Please don't steal my cookies! >~<

Anyways- I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Is the person who we think it issss?

Find out- and see you in the next chapter!

If you want to, please dooooo

VOTE

FOLLOW

FAN

AND ENJJJOOOYYYYYY!!!