Home Alone

It had been a year since Peter started living in the avengers tower. He had almost never been home alone, always having at least one person with him. But the whole team was out on different missions or with their families or out of the country/planet.

Peter now was experiencing being home alone at Avengers Tower. He was walking on the ceiling leaving a little dirt. He was throwing an reverse gravity ball and being bored out of his mind. Peter finished his homework for the weekend on Saturday.

Then he remembered that there is a gymnastics room. He could use some work on his acrobatic skills for being spider-man . Peter ran (still on the ceiling) to the room. 

When he came to the dark blue door he smiled and jumped down. Opening the door he looked around seeing generic gymnastic equipment. There was also tall soft looking structures near a huge trampoline, he then ran over and jumped to the trampoline. 

Getting on the trampoline he started to bounce. He then ran and did a back-flip and cartwheel. Then using his web shooters he webbed to it. Then once he webbed on he flipped onto the trampoline and kept doing it until he heard a loud thud.

He then remembered a vine.

He had to recreate it, if the person knew vines of course.

He took out his phone and put on his mask, so he could upload it to his spidey twitter. Then he started to record the camera facing his face. "Okay, I'm home alone at the tower and I heard a thud. There's something in my house and I have a plan." 

He then slid off the trampoline and yelled, "If you're here to murder me clap your hands!" It was then silent until he heard two claps.

Peter screamed and smashed the window closest to him webbing out of the tower his phone still recording.

Peter could hear faint laughing and looked back at the tower and saw Bucky laughing on the balcony above the window he crashed out of. "I'M GOING TO GET YOU BARNES!" Then he stopped the recording webbing fast to Bucky.

later

On the video millions of people saw it.

commenting 'He is one of us!'

'okay I want no NEED to know what happened after.'

'That is a mood.' 

And many, many more. 

Peter was fine.

Bucky had a small dent in his arm and a new magnet that Peter made. It's stuck on him until Peter makes it come off.

A/N Hope you like it. I liked the concept also please give requests I will do all of them and they will most likely be longer than this just make sure its PG-13 because we's family friendly here.

signing off, Beanz500