More Than One Story #2

One (These are all short, sorry!)

Tony was holding a piggy bank and started to rattle it, causing the change to bounce around in it. "what are you gonna but with this. DRUGS!"

"NAH!"

"I want the avengers' tower LEGO set!!!!!"

Tony then started to cry, "this is what I meant when I said I wanted you to be better than moi."

Two

Two

College dorm shopping was fun. Peter was running around with Thor. "Mr. Thor, how do you say......this!" He pointed at a pillow set that had the sign 'JORDRÖK.'

He was holding his phone out as Thor looked at it, "it is called jordrök Tonyson!" Thor boomed as Aunt May ran over.

"Stop running away, Peter, Thor, or you won't have patrol or pop tarts." She waved her finger as the paper with all of the stuff they needed flapping around.

Thor and Peter sadly followed Aunt May, But Peter still got videos of Thor pronouncing everything in the store.

Three

Three

"Hey, Mr. Bucky sir?" Peter asked Bucky tapping on his shoulder.

"Oh just call me Bucky, and what was your question?"

"Uh sorry sir, I mean Bucky.....Sir."

"It's Bucky."

"Mr.Bucky

"No, just Bucky, Buckyyy" He slowed down his name for the second time.

"Bucky...." Peter said slowly

"Yes!" Bucky smiled and nodded his head.