Ok well....I'll go in the closet

This has spideypool and was requested by rwoowoo, sorry it took so long! Also, Wade is 17 Peter is 16. Hope you like it!

So Peter was staying home from school. No, he was not sick, and no, he wasn't suspended. He couldn't go on his field trip to Stark Industries. So he decided to be a little shit and go to Stark Industries and hand out with Mr.Stark.

Peter was helping out Mr.Stark when he asked Peter, "Hey kid, can you get Dr.Lee to give you the data reports on his interns' projects. I want to look at them to see if they should get hired. Also, Leia wants you to help her out with the tour group." 

Smiling, Peter nodded and slipped through the opening elevator doors. The elevator shot down to Dr.Lee's lab and Peter stepped out. "Dr.Lee sir, Tony wanted me to get the interns' reports."

"Of course Peter just wait here for a second, they are in the file closet down the hall." Dr.Lee then walked out of the door closing it. Peter then heard a noise in the vents above him. Then the vent popped off and Wade came popped his head out.

"Hey Baby-Boy!" Peter could see Wades smile as he slid out of the vent. 

Peter walked over and hugged him before pulling away, "Aren't you supposed to be in school?"

"Eh I didn't want to go today." Wade then pecked Peter's lips.

Now the whole tower was used to this, so when they heard a group of gasps behind them. Peter turned his head to see his class. "what the HELL!" Flash yelled.

"Ok well ummm.... I'll go to the closet." Peter pushed past his clas doing his handshake with Ned and giving a smile to MJ. Though she was just drawing his face in her crisis notebook.

Wade smiled at the class, "I'll go with him."

Ok so that's it, hope you liked it. So this Thursday is Halloween, so I decided to make a special for it. So I'm going off of what I said on my schedule in an A/N, I will try to make it like 1,000 words or more so yeah.

Signing off, Beanz500