The Musical 【 Act Two 】

Intermission

"Omg did you see the Tony Stark in the audience?" Ned asked Peter as he was getting his hair done.

Peter spit out his water, "Wait, what is anyone else here?"

"Maybe everyone on the avengers' team and their families."

"NED!"

What did I miss?

Jackson sashayed over to the fake door singing to Landon, "I have my first cabinet meeting today" He turned to Landon, "I guess I better think of something to say, I'm already on my way. To get to the bottom of this..." An ensemble member opened the fake door as the rest sung, "What did I miss?" and rolled the door as Landon and Jackson walked through.

Tiny met then and shook Jackson's hand, "Mr. Jefferson, welcome home."

Peter jumped in front of Tiny and held out his hand, "Mr. Jefferson? Alexander Hamilton."

"Mr. Jefferson, welcome home." Tiny sang with the ensemble.

The company then sang, "Mr. Jefferson, welcome home, Sir, you've been off in Paris for so long!"

"What Did I Miss?" Jackson sang before the lights on the stage dimmed as they moved to the next thing.

Cabinet Battle #1

"Convince them otherwise," Tiny held Peter's shoulder.

"And what happens if I don't get congressional approval?" Peter stepped back, having Tiny's hand slip.

Tiny shook his head "I imagine they'll call for your removal."

"Sir."

"Figure it out, Alexander. That's an order from your commander." Tiny turned and left Peter onstage.

Take a Break

"My name is Phillip. I'm a poet, and I wrote this song just to show it!" Ned sang.

~

"Take a break..." MJ, and Liz chorused.

"I have to get my plan through Congress. I can't stop until I get this plan through Congress." Peter then walked up the stairs.

Say No to This

"So?" James asked.

"Nobody needs to know." Peter shook hands with James and walked off stage.

The Room Where It Happens

Flash looked out at the audience, "I've got to be in the room..." The room where it happens. "I've got to be..." The room where it happens. "I've got to be..." The room where it happens. "Oh, I've got to be in. The room where it happens..." The room where it happens. "I've got to be, I've gotta be." The room where it happens. "I've gotta be. In the room." I wanna be in the room where it happens. "Click-boom!" Flash pretended to be shooting a gun up into the air.