Sam Wilson Captain America

Does have a good amount of swearing sorry.

Peter Parker was having a typical day in class when his phone went off. Now in any other class, the teacher would just take the phone and warn Peter. But not Mr. Bourne nope, not him, he had the students put the person on speaker.

'Shit' was the only thing running through Peter's head. "Mr. Parker, you know the drill." Checking the name, he was going to jump out the window. 'Captain Douche-Bird'

Answering it, Sam immediately yelled, "SUP ASSHOLE!"

Mr. Bourne was horrified, Peter blushed and ran his hand through his hair, "Captain Douche-Bird."

"Just wondering when I'm going to do those PSA things for whatever again? Can't be late for that, can I?"

"Couse not. You wanna schedule about those dance things like Capcicle did or?"

"HELL NO! I'm going to murder Barton for putting those ideas in your head. Why did I let you help me with everything again."

Peter leaned back in his chair, his class staring intently at him. "Because Pepper didn't want to deal with your shit. And isn't Barton your Bird Bro?"

"Yeah, doesn't mean I can't kill him."

"Whatever go back to maintaining your birdhouse."

"You little shi-"

"SAM FUCKING WILSON YOU ARE LATE  TO THE MEETING"  Peter heard Natasha yelling at Sam.

"Hi, aunt Nat!"

"Is that Peter? Hi Peter, honey."

"Bye, you little assh-" Peter hung up.

Mr. Bourne turned back to the SMARTboard and said, "Back to the lesson then."

Peter laughed quietly to himself.

Little late sorry, Happy Thanksgiving!

Signing off, Beanz500