Author's Note

This is the other project that I wrote well before Wickedly Wicked.  Actually, Thomas Sullivan was mentioned in this story first, and then I began to think about what if I flesh out this character more. And, that's how I started writing Wickedly Wicked and the rest is history.

Further, I did practice my writing on a medieval fantasy and it was fun and chaotic to learn how to write dialogues and action tags etc., the story is called King's Conquest. I have posted a few chapters for this one too.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Next Book. 

'Summer Wild'

After surviving a kidnapping, Charlotte Weston can't escape her nightmares. So, she reaches out to Aiden Conner, a former cop. He took the bullet for her and is now battling long-term injury. Surely, he could relate to her endless nightmares. Maybe, after finding closure, she can move on with her life. However, each encounter with the impossible man stirs up feelings that refused to be tamed. Why does she want him when she should hate him? After all, he is her brother's enemy.

She was the last person Aiden expected to show up on his doorstep, but Charlotte isn't who he imagined her to be. His life has turned upside down and she is the only thing that makes sense in his grim reality. It becomes harder and harder to ignore his heart's desire, even if she is off-limits. But what harm is there in one summer fling? It turns out that it would be the fight of his life, which no police work had ever prepared him for.