my first day

I lost a bet so I had to write this....wow..FML

You walk into your new home and look at the creaky halls and the dusty carpet and cringe"This looks like an old people's home" you said as you walked down to apartment 404 and you get out your key." God" you say as you walk

Into the apartment and see the two rooms and kitchen." You go into the smaller room and set down the box you were holding .You walk out as workers haul things in and you walk straight to your mom who was busy making a call.She is always busy you think she never has time for me."honey go interact with people in the apartments! Now run along go make friends!"You slowly walk away but something catches your eye.A boy with a mask on walks out of apartment 402.You are suddenly curious.He is kinda short and has blue pigtails but you can tell he's a boy because of his build.You follow him as he rounds the corner.He walks halfway down the hall then stops.You hide behind a large human shaped vase."I know your there" Said a muffled voice.Yup definitely a boy you think.

You peek out from behind the vase and see two glinting Icey blue eyes staring back at you." Yikes! Uh hi!" He didn't move " I Uh like your uh mask!" You said awkwardly.The blue haired boy just stared and glared at her"Its a prosthetic and who...are you??" He said his gaze not faltering." Uh I just moved in" you said rocking back and forth on your heels."Oh" his gaze softened slightly."Im pretty new too " he said as his mask moved up slightly you decide that probable means he is frowning or smiling from the less scary look in his eye you decide it was a smile.

"Hel-lo!" Said the boy waving his hand in your face as as you wake up for your trance."S-sorry" you said blushing and embarrassed.Then he chuckled and that chuck turned to a laugh."It's alright it was kinda funny how you stared off into space with such a serious expression."Lemme tell you my name.Im Sal Fisher But you can call me sally face kids used to bully me for my prosthetic with that name but now it's cool and I like it"." Oh cool!" You say."What's your name?" He said looking at you intensely." (Y/N) (L/N)" you said sighing " i moved here with my mom" you say shifting from foot to foot."Hey" he said and you looked up" Don't he nervous we're friends now and I've gotta show you my best bud".You got into the elevator and and he slid a card in as the elevator started moving you glanced at him.With his blue pigtails and pitch black sweater he was kinda cute but something told you not to fall for him.(honey there's a storm coming.you better not fall for him)

You get out and go into the little living space down there and follow Sal into a room where there was a boy sitting on hi he'd sketch book in hand doodling away not even looking up until Sal screamed" Larry Face! ".He stopped and his mouth broke into a sorta reckless grin that made your heart soar.He had long dark brown locks of hair and wore a shirt that said SF which you knew meant Sanity's Fall because it's your Fav band.He looked at Sal, jumped up and fist bumped him.Then he looked at you and said "Uh Sal you have a tag a long" Sal looks as me and smiled." This is (Y/N)" he said and to you he said " (Y/N) This is Larry".Larry looked at you and Smiled that reckless grin and you were paralyzed.

"H-Hi" You blurted out and tried smile but you were melting on the inside because he was pretty handsome."hey,how bout we go ghost hunting!" Said Larry in a cheerful voice. "Cool! Let's go see if Todd has a new device for us!" They both started walking to the dooor and Larry smiles at you as he walked out and you melted in one day you had made two friends and one you hoped would be more than just a friend.

"HEY! (Y/N) you coming!! You dashed out of the room and got in the elevator just in time and you all laughed like you'd known each other forever .When the laughter died down Sal said " Let's go see tod the mighty!" And struck a Superman pose as you guys laughed even more.You were glad for them being your new friends as you and the guys walked out of the elevator and were

ready for the world.

This is a Larry x reader but if you guys ask I will make a Sal x reader because I'm flowing with creativity so bai

Love,

Aketako ❤️❤️❤️