I must be dreaming cuz....

As you walked down the hall Sal and Larry were talking excitedly about the ghosts they were looking for.

You just couldn't get over the fact you met these two like 30 minutes ago and they trust you enough to show you real ghosts."They are either crazy or really advanced in tech" you think as you walk behind them.

You look at Larry's long dark brown hair and you want to touch it so bad but you stop yourself because it would be creepy and weird.You stare at him a little and blush."He's so cute!" You think as you walk into the room they lead you into.

As you guys walk in you see a girl with brown hair and large green eyes talking to a person who you assume is Todd.She has purple dress that fits her just right but she obviously doesn't see it."yikes" You think " Another girl thats oblivious to how pretty she is"

You look at Sal and Larry.Larry talks to Todd while Sal looks stuck in place.His ears have gone red and he's staring at the girl in the purple dress .You giggle and immediately know what's going on.

The girl looks at Sal and says "hello" And he jumbles something out something that sounds like Hello But your not very sure.She giggles and says" I like your mask".You look at Sal and he just mumbles that's it's a prosthetic.Thank fully she heard him and says "OMG I'm so sorry" as her green eyed got wide.His eyes widen and he said "N-no it's ok. Everybody makes that mistake" then they stare at the ground pink and embarrassed.

You see Larry smirk and you giggle as they both continue to get pinker and refuse to look up.Then the girl says "Uh I'll catch you later Todd I gotta go!" She said as she walks toward the door."Ok bye!" said Todd as she closed the door .

Sal finally looks up and says 3 words "W-who was that?" Todd giggles."That was Ashley Campbell" Said Todd looking at Sal with a look that says "why, tiger?" And Sal just blushed as Todd handed him the gadget he'd been working on and we left.