I don't believe in ghosts!!

You walk out into the hall with these two guys you met just today. You are skeptical of the ghosts they were telling you about but you decide that you would rather go with them then not believe in ghosts till they straight-up murder you( the ghosts I mean.) You get into the elevator and Sal presses the buttons. You feel so awkward, You just met these people today AND you have a crush on one of them.

\

You stop as you hear weird noises coming from inside the walls. You feel your blood run cold and go to catch up with Sally and Larry. Larry notices you're a bit spooked. He looks down at you and smiles, which instantly reassures you. "Darn it! I fall way too hard too fast sometimes" you whisper to yourself quietly slowly catching up. Then you hear it. The floor snaps and you feel the ground swept from under your feet give way and your falling into darkness.

"(Y/N) are you ok?" Sal and Larry say at the same time. You get up and dust yourself off and look for your phone, then you feel it the pain sets in and you're grabbing your leg. "Shiitake mushrooms" you scream and keep on looking for your phone. You finally see your phone as Sal takes off running and yelling "I'll go get help".

You realize Larry is still up to their patiently waiting. "I'm scared" you half - cry half-whisper. "It's gonna be alright (Y/N) I promise everything will be alright.." you turn on your phone light and look around till you see your leg with a big cut oozing with blood. " I'm bleeding really badly, I don't know what to do!" Larry's voice calms you down as he responds "I know what to do." He throws down his shirt. "Wrap it around your leg!" He says as you look and see it's his SF tee shirt. "No! I know how expensive those T-shirts are! I'm not gonna do that to you!" Larry quickly responds "(Y/N) you not dying and staying alive is the most important thing right now! My stupid shirt doesn't mean anything unlike you" your heart pings a little when he says this and you put it around your leg.

"I did it! I'm starting to feel a bit dizzy tho" you say looking down at the pool of blood surrounding your leg."I'm coming down!" Says Larry as you hear footsteps getting closer. You start to go in and out of consciousness as darkness clouds your vision. You faintly hear your mother weeping and Sal yelling something, then you hear someone's footsteps coming closer. You squint and in almost darkness, you see Larry as you finally stop fighting and prepare to close your eyes, maybe forever.