🍃 E P I L O G U E 🍃

This is it! This is the day kung saan tuluyan nang magpapaalam sa mundong ito ang dalawang babae, dalawang babaeng minahal ng nakararami.

"I remember the first time I saw her. The first time she called me unnie. The first time she hugged me, she felt comfortable around me. It felt so wonderful na unang araw palang naming nagkita, parang matagal na kaming nagkasama bilang magkapatid. She's never been shy talking to me eventhough I was a model. Ang sakit lang na kaunting panahon lang kami nagkasama. Limitado yung oras na ibinigay saakin para makasama ko ang kapatid ko. I was the one who heard her last words, her voice. Her voice that I would miss so much. I miss you my sister, I love you so much. And to her friend that I trusted the most to be with her, Thank you for always being with her, for protecting her, for being her big sister when I'm still not in her life. May you both rest in peace, we will miss you all. We're all gonna reminisce your memories with us." said by the one and only sister of one of the girls, Nathalie Brixx Sanford.

"Tandang tanda ko nung first encounter ko sakanilang dalawa, it was so obvious that they don't know what's happening sa university na pinasukan nila. I was their first ever friend, I had a lot of memories with them that it hurts me so much nang malaman kong naaksidente sila. I was the last one who saw them, the last one who touched them, I was the last one who was with them. I should have been with them, sana nailigtas ko sila. Sobrang sakit na mawala kayong dalawa. We will miss you both. Rest in peace, we will just be happy because you're finally happy with Him." said by the girls' friend, Queen Airy Salvador.

But amidst all the pain for the death of the two girls, may iba ding nasasaktan for other reason.

Here's Alexander,

"You were the first girl that I find pretty. The girl that always make me feel that I'm special. Bakit kailangan mo pang mawala? Ito na nga oh, mahal na kita! Hindi man lang tayo nabigyan ng pagkakataon na maging tayo? Ganun na ba ka-unfair ang mundo huh, Arianne Cherisse? Dati rati, I asked myself, How can I love you back when I still like someone? Turns out, mahal na pala kita, hindi ko lang napapansin dahil siya pa din ang nasa isip ko. Paano na ako ngayon, Cherisse? Paano na ako ngayong wala ka na?"
- Alexander Clion Dela Fuente, 2019
to Arianne Cherisse Xavier

Pharexter,

"Back then, when we were still a child, we used to play the role of a wife and a husband, our babies would be your stuff toys. Pero bakit hindi natin nagawa yun ngayon? Yung tayo, real life married couple with babies? Naisip ko din na dati, I always ask myself on How can I love you back when I was so mad that you ruined my family. Yun pala, maling mali yung galit ko sayo, I blamed you for ruining my family but you were the one who fix it. Mahal na kita nung bata palang pa tayo pero I was blinded by my anger that I buried those feelings. Pero ngayon, ngayong narealize ko na, na mahal kita, bakit nagpaalam ka na? How can I live now?"
- Pharexter Ezekiel Pendelton, 2019
to Rayelle Eish Sanford

Khaizer,

" You are the only girl that I love the most. The only girl who I truly love and its makes me crazy when you are not around. Ipinagkatiwala ko sayo ang kapatid ko dahil malaki ang tiwala ko sayo na hindi mo siya papabayaan. Pero bakit nagkaganon? Akala ko ba mapagkakatiwalaan ka? Ipinagkatiwala ko siya sayo pero bakit ganoon ang nangyari!? Bat siya nawala!?  Alam mo kung gaano kahalaga ang kapatid ko sa akin... How can I love you back kung ikaw ang dahilan kung bakit namatay ang kapatid.. Paano na tayo ngayon? How will our relationship work, kung kinamumuhian na kita ngayon?"
- Khaizer Tyron Xavier, 2019
to Queen Airy Salvador

Zennon,

"I had been happy with you for the past 2 years. Pero simula nang mawala si Rayelle, all you did was to mourn, to cry, blaming yourself for not saving your sister, hurting because you were the last one who heard her voice. Nung una, naiintindihan ko, pero sumusobra na. To the point that you will neglect me. Shouting at me when I am trying to comfort you. Is it too much if I ask for your time and attention na hindi mo na naibibigay pa saakin. How can I still love you back when all your focus is to work para malimutan yung sakit sa pagkamatay ng kapatid mo? Paano pa ang relasyon natin kung ako nalang ang nage-effort?"
- Zennon Pierre Kim, 2019
to Nathalie Brixx Sanford

How can they still love after this great incident that surely affects their lives?

How?

How can Alexander and Pharexter still love Arianne and Rayelle when they are already gone?

How can Khaizer still love Queen if he is blaming her for the death of his sister?

How can Zennon still love Nathalie if she was neglecting him?

HOW TO LOVE YOU BACK?

(MAY 10, 2019)