🍃 G O O D B Y E 🍃

I feel dizzy.

I can't properly breathe.

I want to stand up, but...

It's like...

Something was preventing me.

"Ahhhh!" I was trying to pull my leg.

I looked around and I saw someone, lying atleast 3 meters away from me.

I recognized that person even though she had a lot of blood in her head...

I was determined to go near her, hoping that she was still alive...

I kept pulling my leg amidst the pain I was feeling. Every cry and wince I made, I think about her.

I still need to save her.

×●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●×

I woke up to the feeling of someone shaking my body up, like waking me.

I kept on keeping my eyes open but my vision was kind of blurred.

After a while, I finally recognized who kept on shaking my body, it was her.

"Come on! We need to move! We might fall if we don't act faster!" she said.

She helped me to stand up.

We limped our way upwards, it was kind of difficult because my vision kept on getting blurred while, her, she got an injury in her left leg.

In the middle of our walk, something caught our attention. Since I can't see everything clearly, she was the one who initiate to take a look on what was that.

"Oh sh*t! It's a snake!" she screamed.

Great! Great timing!

I was the one who were always brave, I was the protector. But how can I protect her if I have blurred vision right now!?

I know she's already scared but she held my hand, pushed me in her back, like protecting me.

"Let's just get out of here, slowly. But don't let your guard down." I whispered to her.

We tried to walk slowly but the snake won't even let us get away. That f*ck*ng thing tried to bite me but she was fast enough to save me...

But she lost her balance due to her injury, causing her to fall...

I tried to reach her hands...

But having a blurred vision made the problem...

I didn't reached it...

Because...

I, myself, also fell down...

×○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○×

Third Person's POV

A married couple was walking down to the place where their twin children would always wanted to go.

Sadly, that twins died in an accident that they failed to prevent.

They were walking silently when they heard an explosion. They were stunned for a while, they were about to call  the police so they can report what they just heard, until they noticed a body.

Oh, scratch that, bodies.

They immediately went near it and they gasped on what they saw.

They called their driver to help them pick up the girls' bodies.

The younger one was picked up by the husband while the other was picked up by the driver. They went to the hospital, hoping that the girls are still alive.

× T H E   E N D ×

Officially Ended,
May 10, 2019