#10 Akaashi in Wonderland

I suggest you watch Alice in Wonderland first before reading this.

* * *

Starring:
Keiji Akaashi as Alice

* * *

Part 1: Welcome to Wonderland

"Keiji, you're not properly dressed. Why didn't you wore the bow I gave you earlier?" The woman sighed as she starred at the black haired male with concern.

"It doesn't matter. I'm against them." Keiji uttered coldly.

"Still, it's a formal gathering. You should be properly dressed." The male still didn't looked at her. She sighed in defeat and combed his hair upwards. "There, you look handsome. Show me a smile." Keiji gave her a small smile then returned his gaze back to the road.

* * *

Akaashi knelt in front of a beautiful lady. "Kiyoko Shimizu... I-" He stopped when he saw the white rabbit he's been seeing since they arrived. "Sorry. I need to go.." He quickly stood up then dashed to where he saw the rabbit. He followed it until he came across a tree. He peeked through a hole on the ground, hoping to find the rabbit. But then, he placed his hand on a fragile root then fell to the hole. He fell and fell until he dropped into an unfamiliar room with doors around and a table in the middle.

"I think I read this somewhere..." He spotted a key and tried all the doors to no avail. He then saw a curtain and behind it is a small door. He tried the key and it opened. The problem is, he's too big to fit inside. He went back to the table and saw a bottle with a note attached to it that says, "Drink me". He placed the key on the table then drank it. He felt his body becoming smaller. A victorious smile crept up his face. He then dashed to the small door and twisted its doorknob to no avail.

"Shit. I forgot about the key." The key was on the table. He jumped high enough to reach the tabletop. He was successful in getting the key and opening the small door.

When he opened the door, he was welcomed with strange creatures. It's like he's in a dream.

"Uh.. Who are you?" He asked the creatures in front of him.

"I told you so. He's the wrong Akaashi." whispered one of them. "He's the right one. How do you expect him to remember all of this in an instant? He needs time." whispered another.

"The name's Ryu." "And I'm Yu." the twins introduced.

"I'm Y-Yachi." introduced the white rabbit from earlier. "Sorry for bothering you earlier."

"My name's Inuoka." said the blue dodo.

"And I'm Komi." said the small mouse while waving his sword. "Now, let's get you to Kenma to confirm it."

The twins took both of his arms then dragged him towards a certain mushroom where a blue caterpillar is playing a video game.

"Kenma?" The said male looked up from his game to look at the newcomer. "Who are you?" he asked lazily.

"Akaashi." "Hey, Kenma, is he the right Akaashi?" asked Inuoka. Kenma squinted his eyes at the black haired male. "Not quite..." He returned to his video game then vanished.

"Hey. Are you guys hearing something?" asked Komi suddenly. The rabbit nodded nervously in agreement. "It's the red knights! Run!"

Everyone ran for their lives when a few red cards and a huge beast came into view. Yachi and Inuoka were captured instantly.

Akaashi then realized something. "Wait. If this is my dream, then no one can hurt me." He stopped for a moment then waited for the beast to come near him. Komi appeared out of nowhere then took the beast's eye out, causing it to scratch the black haired male's arm.

Akaashi followed the twins to safety.

To be continued...

* * *

Next on Akaashi in Wonderland:

A certain male rested his chin on the back of his hands. "Well, well, well. What do we have here?" he giggled.