#5 Mafia pt. 3

Anji: Round three with the third years, Tanaka, Nishinoya, Hinata, and Kageyama!

Tanaka: Hell yeah! We're going to play with Kiyoko-san!!

Noya: Ryu, let's show them how awesome we are in this game!

Anji: We'll have the most creative narrator in the world: Ennoshita Chikara!

Enno: *sweatdrop* I'll be sending the roles now. *types on his phone* Let's make it fantasy. The story goes like this: One night, the king of Karasuno kingdom was found dead in his room. Due to the lack of orders, the next ruler must be chosen among his eight children. However, two of them are thirsty for power, so they planned to kill all of their siblings in order to ensure the throne. The mafias are the traitors, the detective is the knight, and the doctor is the sorcerer.

Noya: Woah! That's awesome, Chikara!

Hinata: Cool!!

Enno: Let's start the game. It's night time. Traitors, come out.

T1: *points Shimizu*

T2: *thumbs up*

Enno: Knight?

Knight: *points Tanaka*

Enno: *nods* Sorcerer?

Sorcerer: *points Daichi*

Enno: Everyone, up. The first crime scene is the archery area. Sugawara-san was about to shoot an arrow when he spotted blood staining one of the dummies. Curious, he checked the dummy and found his sister tied up and lifeless inside it. Sorry, Shimizu-san.

Shimizu: It's okay. *joins the others in eating snacks*

Tanaka: Who dares kill our precious Kiyoko-san!?

Suga: Probably you.

Tanaka: Huh? Why would I do that?

Suga: For her to notice you, douchebag.

Noya: Ooohhh! Burn!!

Anji: *from the background* Someone watched Infinity War recently!

Noya: I support Suga-san because of his awesome response!

Hinata: Yeah! Yeah!

Asahi & Daichi: *sweatdrop*

Tanaka: Noyaa!! What happened to our broship!?

Noya: Sorry, bro, but friendships are set aside in this game. We're still bros after this!

Tanaka: *cries* You're so cool, Noya! I don't mind being killed by you!

Enno: Raise your hands if you are in favor of eliminating Tanaka Ryunosuke.

Everyone (including Tanaka) raised their hands.

Enno: You have successfully eliminated a traitor.

Everyone: *sweatdrop*

Enno: Night time. Traitor?

T1: *points Suga*

Enno: Knight?

Knight: *points Kageyama*

Enno: *shrugs* Sorcerer?

Sorcerer: *points Noya*

Enno: Okay. While they were slaying dragons in a forest, the traitor decided to use that to set his trap. While doing so, his clever brother caught him in the act. In order to silence him, the traitor fed him to the dragons. Gomen, Sugawara-san.

Suga: I knew it. *leaves the couch*

Hinata: I feel like Sugawara-san is the detective.

Kageyama: *nods*